How to Enter the Malkuth?

You are always in malkuth, even now, the material plane is malkuth all the way up just before breaking the Veil to the astral world.

For accessing Malkuth Or Lilith, depending which version of the tree, you need to find the blue butterfly its the gateway.

1 Like

Thatā€™s so vauge lol

Well iā€™m not doing the work for them lol just pointing them in the right direction lol

4 Likes

This is going to read like Iā€™m spamming, but I read this comment and this little ditty (and truth) popped into my head: Malkuth and Keter, Keter and Malkuth, they go together like a horse and carriage, this I tell ya, Brothhher, you canā€™t have one with THE OTHER----try, try, try, to separate themā€”itā€™s an illusionā€”try, try, try and you will only come to this conclusionā€¦

Seriously.

1 Like

You enter it through binah, I think binah corrects it, I canā€™t remember but you enter it through another sphere, though this world is malkuth.

Bardon actually states in his book(The Practice of Magical Evocation) that the zone girdling the Earth is Malkuth, and says itā€™s the basis of the astral plane closest to earth.

Then he gives 360 different spirits to contact within this zone that are HIGHLY evolved spirits, so IMO Malkuth is not a beginner sphere at all, and is not just the Earth plane, since he says that a magician shouldnā€™t even start this practice until heā€™s been to the elemental realms and mastered many of their aspects within himself after studying with the elemental kings and queens(as also stated in other posts), and has gotten to at least step 8 in his system(which only goes up to step ten )

Of course Bardon is known for being overly thorough as well :slight_smile: Pathworking through this sphere is one thing, mastering it before moving onto another sphere is something else entirely.

3 Likes

I never worked with the tree of life.

If you want to work with qliphoth Thomas Karlssonā€™s Qabbalah qliphoth and goetic magic is one of the best books out there.

1 Like

What book is goot for Pathworking the Tree of life??

A nice read about Qabalah is Garden of Pomegranades by Israel Regardie. Read it several years ago, have to re-read it one more time in the future.