How to eliminate procrastination

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone on here knows of any spirits or meditations on eliminating or somewhat dissipating procrastination. I find myself doing it a lot, especially; when trying to build a business. I think it’s because I’m afraid that I’ll severely burnout trying to do so and with me working a 10 hr job. Any ideas would be helpful.

2 Likes

Same here mate

2 Likes

What’s holding you back. For most it’s usually fear. What type of business are you trying to build?

2 Likes

A wholesaling business that has me going to local stores to promote better and lower prices for their goods.

1 Like

As I mentioned, I think it’s the fear of burning out do to my job and loosing interest.

1 Like

Is this something you have experience in or is it a new venture. Experience and Knowledge build confidence. I believe that you could do anything you set your mind to. You just need to believe that too.
Eligos may be someone you want to look into.

2 Likes

A little bit of both. I’ve done something like this before but it was with people I know. This time, it’s with people who own shops that won’t know me. What can Eligos do and do you have his sigil?

1 Like

A starter link for you:

https://blackwitchcoven.com/demonology/demons-to-worship/eligor/

3 Likes

You may ask help from Demon Kings, they will help.

The Book of Sigils and Transformation have some special sigils to overcome procrastination, I hope that helps. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Now-Habit-Overcoming-Procrastination-Guilt-Free/dp/1585425524

BUY THIS BOOK, no but really its so fucking good. Its straight forward and changes how you think about procrastination entirely from a psychological standpoint.
It is a well-written book, I thought it was going to be a boring book but I´ve sped through it quite well.
It has an entire program (described in the book) that helps you dig yourself out the procrastination hole.
@Lady_Eva recommended it to me I´m sure she can vouch for it as well!

My best advice is to stop trying to be a perfectionist. Also, set some goals and get a planner!

2 Likes

I think this might help you

I’m pretty sure any entity is good at stopping people from procrastinating though

2 Likes

I have this wicked method for destroying procrastination.

… I’ll write it up tomorrow. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just do it.

3 Likes

I’ll look forward to that

1 Like

Firstly: try not to be so hard on yourself (I know it’s not so easily done and sounds like a cliché thing to say).
Secondly: Get a Demonic King to mentor you and watch your butt getting kicked into gear! :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for the link and you know? As I read the part with Asmodai/Asmodeus this kinda explains why I think he’s trying to contact me. I’ve seen his sigil flash before me before in my minds eye and with him being the Destroying God. Perhaps he wishes to help me in my endeavor.

1 Like

Elubatel

“Etsel Mala’kel

Test’zel Sam’tan’el

Itz Retz Nama’tel

Itz Hel Asta’Rel

Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala

Kama’Kala Satan’el

Eluabtel Kama

Elubatel Kala

Eluabtel, Kama’Kala Vel.

Me Vaskalla

Me Solvalla

Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

(Repeat several times)

State to Him you Would Like your Procrastination habit completely destroyed and do this for 33 Days.

2 Likes

The best way I’ve found takes a bit of proactive work, but it really works. Find vibrational alignment with the essence of what you’re wanting. Then you’ll be ready to dive into the thing you’re procrastinating on without hesitation.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=abraham+hicks+procrastination