How to Drive away biting Djinns, entities to sender

Peace, Blessings brothers and sisters on both the left and right path!

I have asked similar help and got a number of suggestions of which i tried, applied but to no success. Pls can anyone help out on how to stop Djinns, dead spirits etc from biting, pin piercing on my body? thanks in anticipation.

" As the opposite of al-Ins (something in shape) referring to any object that cannot be detected by human sensory organs, including angels, demons(Shaitan - Wikipedia) and the interior of human beings. Thus every Demon and every Angel is also a jinn, but not every Jinn is an Angel or a Demon."

Djinns can’t be forced to do the bidding of someone else. Generally Djinns are summoned by the same person they are cursing. Also, for them to directly affect your physical world you have to devoutly follow Hinduism.

The best step to help with parasites is learning the affected are by practicing sensory awareness.
Basically learn to focus your energy to move throughout your body / field and find the harder areas to move and push your energy into that direction, eventually the leech / parasite will experience energy over load / sensory overload.

Hope this helps. Someone else might have better information on a more magickal answer.

4 Likes

gracias sir. blessings!

1 Like

what do djinns have in common with hinduism…

…?

1 Like

http://www.soutulquranacademy.com/blog-post/djinns-in-islam-and-their-history-how-to-invoke-rituals-to-summon-and-control-djinns/

Probably should have specified Islam, I forgot to edit that.

i was like wait something is wrong here, Hinduism and djinns? then read your comment below.

1 Like

Are you sure that your problems are being caused by Jinn? If you believe that someone is sending these fire spirits after you, then you may want to check out Practical Jinn Magick by Corwin Hargrove. It has a ritual to “Scatter the Jinn,” which will clear an area/person of any unwanted Jinn presences. The ritual is pretty simple, though it should be performed on a Saturday.

If you are absolutely sure that the problem is caused by Jinn, then that will work. Really though, there are many different spirits or magickal techniques that could be responsible for your issues, so I would recommend a more general protective approach. There’s a talisman in Magickal Protection by Damon Brand that can stop any curse, or if you prefer demonic work, there are a few spirits in Lucifer and the Hidden Demons by Theodore Rose who could help you out.

4 Likes

i have magickal protection by damon. have you personally tried it and it worked or just random recommendation?

2 Likes

I’ve used several of the rituals, yes. They will work as described if you simply read the book and follow the instructions. The talisman to protect against curses and “supernatural” attacks can be activated in just 5-10 minutes, and if done daily as described it will not only remove any current problems, but will establish a pattern of protection against any potential future attacks.

2 Likes

you spoke about parasites. could tell me how to remove them?

1 Like

The book has a simple ritual to remove parasites as well, which can be used against both spiritual and human parasites. Some people who are spiritually aware may try to drain your energy, though this is pretty rare. Much more common are those who through their own mundane behaviors manage to drain your energy. These people are sometimes called “energy vampires,” and you’ll likely know if you encounter one. My advice if you do is to perform the ritual and make every effort to not have to be around them, should do the trick.

1 Like

thank you god/goddess. Have you used goetia demons/vapula before?

1 Like

I’ve called upon various Goetic demons, yes, though not Vapula as of yet. He seems like he would be an excellent choice if you need to learn a new subject or a skill, as his powers are associated with both helping you learn and giving you the time/resources needed to learn.

It’s easy to go straight for the money, but with a little learning you can open so many opportunities that would otherwise elude you.

3 Likes

what technique do you use to safely and successfully invoke goetic demons to do your biddings? I tried Gordon Winterfield’s book : demons of magick invocation and evocation but i didnt get any result after 5months. I tried to stop an evil witch who has vowed and hell bent on causing stagnation and delay in my life.

what method is safely reliable to call any goetic demon?

2 Likes

hi please what technique do you use to safely and successfully invoke goetic demons?

I personally use the book you mentioned, and have had great success using that method of evocation. I have found it to be both safe and reliable, so it seems that the source of your problem is not your methods of choice. Do you think you may have been lusting for result? Do you think you picked the right demon(s) for the job?

Also, are you certain that someone else was magickally attacking you? This is much less likely than you may think, but if you are certain that they were then how did you respond? If you responded to a curse with a curse, then I would not be surprised if they responded to yours in-kind.

If you just want to get on with your life, I would suggest using the protection rituals mentioned before, and then calling on the demons to bring you new opportunities and to work towards increased prosperity (or whatever it is you’d like to work towards). If you don’t attack them back, they will likely lose interest in you and move on as well.

I suppose you could seek revenge if you really want to, but I think there is great wisdom in the words, “The best revenge is living well.” Do what you will, but I find that ignoring an enemy while enjoying my life is often just as effective at destroying someone as an actual curse. Let them be consumed by their own hatred, while you laugh all the way to the bank.

Of course, if someone is actively working against you then a small amount of magickal work may be needed, but if someone is really out to get you, it should be simple enough to use their own energy against them. Put up a binding and a silencing ritual to prevent any real damage, and follow-up with one to expose and amplify their greatest weaknesses.

From there, all you have to do is watch the fireworks as their true nature is exposed, and they bring about their own downfall. You can get on with your life, knowing that you will not come to any real harm, and that their efforts against you will only bring harm to themselves. Why waste your time on small people, when you could be bettering yourself or bringing joy to those around you?

I’d check out Koetting’s recent video on being a “marked man” as well. I drew some inspiration from that video, and it is definitely one of his that just makes me feel like going “HELL YEAH” :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

i used the first method since i learned the second and the third method could be dangerous for beginners. i never lust for result. called the appropriate demon.

I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL YOUR priceless responses in insights. thank you sir. blessings.

1 Like

Truest sentence on this thread.

2 Likes

‘Put up a binding and a silencing ritual to prevent any real damage, and follow-up with one to expose and amplify their greatest weaknesses’.
which spell/demon will help expose and amplify the greatest weaknesses of an enemy that will lead to their destruction as i know the witch’s weaknesses.

2 Likes