How to draw blood from your own arm?

I usually do my magick between midnight and 4 am, but that’s more due to practical reasons than magical. As long as the moon is visible there should be no noticeable difference. Blood magic isn’t really all that different from magic without using blood, so just do whatever preparations and protections you normally use

2 Likes

@anon72564005

I don’t have that … Shit… now I can’t do it

Maybe the forest spirit will get me !!

@Akashiel

It’s very cloudy over here, I didn’t see any sun today or moon now… And I need to go outside, do I HAVE to see the moon??

Or can I just look up to the sky?

There is a general rule for every magical operation - prepare it before you start.
If you feel insecure, it’s better not to do it.
As far as I know, most magicians do protection rituals, but not everyone.

5 Likes

Its still there. A cloud isn’t exactly gonna affect the energies all that much. The moon being visible is more beneficial for the mood than anything else :sunglasses:

1 Like

@DavidSmith

Usually I just imagine myself in white light, or a bubble so no negative entity can leech

2 Likes

@Akashiel

Yeah :smiley::smiley: I love the moon! I always stare at it when I see him.

I howl to communicate with my werewolf friends in the forest :smiley:

3 Likes

just cut your palm with a sharp pocket knife wash it first and heat it with a lighter so it cuts sharper…

1 Like

I had that fear/phobia too for many, many years. It was in regards about needles, sharp objects, knives, etc. But somehow to some degrees my fear disappeared. Guess how? By cutting myself when I was needed to use blood. I’m still scared by needles to some degrees. I know how it feels when the cold blade of a knife touches your skin, I was getting cold chills too in the past when that thing was happening.

you can use that feeling in the spell to feed it

3 Likes

@SpaceTravelr @Akashiel Wtf, guys! I saw the moon in a vision that I had while I evoked an entity some minutes ago! And also a friend of mine was telling me yesterday that the moon speaks to him! Everything it’s controlled.

2 Likes

If it works for you, why wouldn’t you be doing that?

Besides that I also saw the universe and what I think it was a star. Also in my avatar it could be observed the universe, ahahah.

1 Like

@DavidSmith

I will be doing that, but I asked to gather more knowledge.

I’m a beginner’s black magician and i’m hungry for knowledge / tips / other methods. :smiley:

1 Like

Okay :slight_smile:
I start all my ritual workings with the invocation of my patron deity for guidance and protection.
I don’t like banishings as such. But, that’s me :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DavidSmith

I did it guys! The ritual went good.

I had protection from my spirit companions and I envisioned myself in a white light bubble.

I just withdrawed blood from my arm, it was more convenient for me and I can give better dosages with a syringe :smiley: otherwise you’re standing there with your hand squeezing to get some drops out of it. Gets messy. This was very fast and clean.

I went to the forest and had to put 6 drops of blood into freshly turned earth, and I left a tree seed for mother earth as a thank you.

It was for:

• 3rd eye unlocking blood spell
  • Influence & seduction blood spell
  • Astral traveling blood spell
  • True inner beauty of the soul & spirit blood spell

:smiley:

3 Likes

@SpaceTravelr

Good job, you’ve got a talent!
:ok_hand:

1 Like

lol, yeah, don’t do that. How long since your BB days? Is that shit still sterile?

Diabetic lancets are my go-to for this. Sterile and under US $5. Blood magick is not going to help you if you are fighting some fucked up, blood borne pathogen at the same time.

@Woodsman81

It was a sterile needle from an unpacked new package. I keep a box of new needles in my dorm room. I’m not re-using needles lol. I always use a new one. I just bought a new box of needles because I still use slin pins for protein peptides subQ injections

Ipamorelin & Mod GRF 1-29 for a strong HGH pulse & boost. It doesn’t suppress my HPTA axis and is totally safe in normal recommended dosages. It helps alot with recovery and joints, muscle growth :muscle:t4:

1 Like

It’s all in the wrist.

1 Like

I’m definitely a needle man

Blue lids are 25G
Just experimenting right now, I use 3cc syringes with 25g needles 1 inch long

2 Likes