How to do a successful love spell

I am making this topic to help beginners and people who want to do a love spell.

Usually when someone wants to attract someone else do a love spell and expect direct results. This often leads into disappointment of all sorts:

1. Spell wears off quickly giving a short term relationship.
  2. Spell attracts lots of other suitors
  3. Spell attracts lots of other suitors but resists on the target
  4. Spell has extreme effect on the target and leads into dangerous results like obsession.
  5. Reconciliation doesn’t happen as the caster hopes and the quorent and target just become friends.

A love spell (which also includes a reconciliation spell) is just the final step of a process.
There are a number of steps someone needs to take regardless of what form of magic they use to set up the ground before doing the love spell.
For some people, the lucky ones, the spell brings them the target but the spell wears off quick and doesn’t end up in a long term relationship. During the years of practicing I have gathered information on multiple occasions and I have found out that people expect that the love spell will do all the work and create a bond. They try to apply dating methods like not showing interest or being absent or just waiting for the target to chase them etc. and they don’t take advantage of the small window that the spell is offering to create a real life bond.
Real life bonds are the strongest type of energy bonds between two people. What I mean by that is that if you have had experiences and memories with a person and good times with a person then this is a much stronger bond with someone than having someone just desiring you and chasing after you. If you had a lover that you used to go out to eat together, you used to spend hours talking and you used to do things together, even when the spell would wear off the person would still have a memory of your time together. You have left an imprint in their life. If however, the target was chasing after someone and lusting over them and there wasn’t many times they have met in real life there isn’t something to keep these two people together. There are no memories to miss. This is why I believe that when a love spell works someone should treat it as a boost to get what they want. And forming energetic chords with the target is the goal that everyone who is using love spells should aim for.
For men who want to be with a girl that would be easier if they remember that the more quality sex and tantric sex takes place the stronger the bond. Women should remember that creating memories is their strongest weapon to make the bond last.

The nature of a love spell is to attract sexual desire, lust and love. Even if someone does a self love spell the spell is designed to attract a certain energy. So when someone does a spell in any related love spell they are going to attract love. In the case that a love spell is targeted to a certain individual, the caster needs to remember that the energy always takes first the path of the least resistance. It is natural as first signs of any love spell to notice that people and even sometimes animals feel attraction towards them. Sometimes it might attract obsession from some suitors who already had an interest towards the caster. That can be easily avoided with a ritual to avoid unwanted attention ( there is one in Daemon Brand’s book or magical protection but any other spells could help avoiding situations like this).

In cases the target resists the spell or has no effect on them it usually means obstacles for the energy to reach the target. Most often that obstacle is a romantic rival. If into hoodoo the best spell to overcome this is to do a blockbuster and maybe a road opener spell. Other alternative methods are to work with a demon for a breakup spell or even a domination spell in case the target is too stubborn before a love spell is casted.

Out of my experience, obsession spells that ended up into situations that the target became dangerous happened on situations where either the caster had some sort of obsession towards the target that influenced the spell, the target was abusive by nature, the caster resisted the desire of the target because they became frightened by the intensity of their desire. Other times the interest of the target was existing and the spell was not the right one because it was too intense. Depending on the target’s personality, the reaction to dominating feelings can have results from aggression to stalking. This can be easily avoided if the caster has good knowledge about character reading.

Finally, reconciliation spells work better after someone has truly assessed the situation that led into a breakup. Most often the subject of the breakup was a romantic rival. In those cases the caster should assess what did the rival offer to the target that made them stray. Was it more sexual desire? Was it better communication? Was it that the timing was right and there were issues in the relationship that the romantic rival got in to feel the needs? or was it a lukewarm attraction since the beginning that came into surface when someone new came to the picture? All those need to be addressed before a reconciliation spell takes place. Even when the cause of the breakup was distance there has to be done a communication spell before the reconciliation to prepare the ground.

These are all I have learned through all the years I do love spells.
If you would like to add something to it or debate the points I make please feel free to do so.
I believe this topic can help us all (including me) learn more about love and seduction spells.

Have a good day everyone :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Only comment is about how the deepness of the targets desires can lead to fear. I’ve seen this… everything going right, the real feels are there, then the person… shifted. Shifted so hard I could feel it and was like wtf just happened. Turns out they had a deep innate fear of truly finding happiness, and actually proceeded to do everything they could to get away from anyone that could bring said happiness to their life.

Now idk how you are supposed to counter that but I would assume that it happens more than we think. A lot of times are deepest desires are our deepest fears. I guess good divination could reveal this probability to start with, but most of the people looking for this type of work on here… eh I’m guessing are “lite” so to speak on their divinity skills.

7 Likes

Has it also been observed in your experience that performing a love or obsession spell that the target can actually develop an aversion toward you you?

2 Likes

No. I never had that issue.

Love this thread. Excellent points. I’ve been dealing with everything you discussed in my current situation. I really need help resolving it. I know my will and desire but haven’t cleared my own feelings of hurt enough to successfully work the reconciliation and love spells on my own.

2 Likes