How to do a honey jar sweetening spell?

How do you do a honey jar sweetening spell on a target? I need ingredients and tools where do i start?

1 Like

Im sure this question have been asked on many occasions in different threads in the past. Have you tried search for it on the forum?

Oops no ill try look for it

Im sure there are many different ways for it but the basic would be.
Get a glass jar, put in a picture of the person the spell is put on or their name written.
Then full the jar with say honey and other things representant love like rosepetals for example.
The basic jar is sympathetical magic and then you can add to this candles, oils and asking for help from a suitable spirit, god, demon. Like aphrofite or Freja.

1 Like

Can i put both thier photo and name in? I dont know how to evoke entities thats the problem ive never done it before

Yes you can use both name and photo, the ingrediens are tools your will and intent is really what matters. Sometimes less is more, now then you havent evoked before and thats cool.
Seeing as your account is fairly new i will ask as i allways do to newcomers asking for different lovespells.
Is this your real first try on magic?
And does it all come out of desperation for this special somebody?

As seeing your other inputs about the subject in different threads my sincere and honest advice is to step back from this idea and this person.
From personal experience i know its really bad to obsses so much over someone.
It may benefit you more to work on getting over this person and focus on yourself first then once you are strong, happy and not ”needing” the person then you should start moving forward with a clear and focused mind. That could involve this person in that future or you may realise you never needed that person to begin with.

1 Like

Ive been without him for nearly 5 months and usually i just move on but this person really meant something to me

But i would like to learn money magic too after i have learnt how to do this

Okej you wanna learn that after this which then implies that you perhaps know nothing at this time? Not judging only guessing.
Many ppl get interested in magic for the purpouse of love spells and it happends If they lose someone or If they cant get someone.
The fact that you said normaly you can move on but this person meant something that tells me that there may be some good learning opportunity here for you from losing this guy. Im not saying you totaly need to forget this person, there may be a future for you. What i do say is to take this time to learn about yourself, you cant let your happines in life be dependent on another person and thats what you are doing now.
Focus on yourself and do things that make you happy and lets you forget this person (yes its possible, fake it till you become it). You must learn to only depend on yourself and be able to be happy and at peace with only yourself then when you dont need another person in your life to make you happy then you should pursue ppl again but then they will only add richness to your life and If they go Well then thats that.
May sound cold and so but hey life aint easy, life aint fair. To quote the long kiss goodnight ”Life is pain get used to it”