How to destroy someone aura and chakras?

is there any ritual for this? Thanks

1 Like

If I remember correctly, the Ugly Stick curse in the Anthology of Sorcery Volume 3 attacks the chakras.

1 Like

Chakras can be overloaded.

Auras can be corrupted.

1 Like

How do you overload someone’s chakras? @Dusk

The aura is energy you cannot destroy it but you can corrupt it so to speak, chakras aren’t destroyed, they can be made sickly to a point the energy becomes stagnant and pretty much self harming to the energy body.

You find a way to force energy into them until a point where they ain’t working right.

1 Like

I love the way you worded it! :joy:

What can be The ways ?

I kept my answer to this broad because there’re about as many ways to swing this in magic an there are ways to do magic; creativity’s the limit;

For example I know chakra overload is possible largely from screwing with overloading my own chakras using a method @Anziel_Merkaba taught to and practiced with me one day quite awhile back. Something like a middle pillar rite meant to empower a magician can be utilized to this effect on oneself rather easily.

Theoretically too you could trap someone else in a similar kind of rite for similar effect, or command a really big spirit to possess them and try for the same kind of overloading effect.

Sky’s the limit though, those are just theoreticals off the top of my head.

2 Likes

Raziel once helped me this one u shoild ask him