How to destroy a toxic marraige and awaken an overzealous jehovahs witness

I am writing this on behalf of a dear friend of mine. He was raised as a Jehovahs witness, consequently anything considered demonic by his parents, was forbidden from his house growing up. He was not allowed to possess books, cds or movies that were supernatural in nature. Even innocuous objects such as candles were banned. He was unable to attend birthday parties or celebrate christmas. He grew up in immense fear of demonic possession, being driven by the blatant mind control of a cult and his overzealous parents, who proceed to dictate the affairs of his life to this day. On top of his religious nightmare, his mother was having repeated affairs, often neglecting my friend as a child to pursue her sexual tirades with random men. His brothers, are the result of her transgressions. His father, bound by Jehovahs witness doctrine, was unable to leave the marraige for fear of what the elders would say.

Other than his blatant conformity to the jehovahs witness conventions, he is a reasonably intelligent man. However his being stuck in a toxic marraige, with a wife who continues to cheat and lie to this day is making him deeply unhappy, and it causes my friend agony; as his mother blames him for her cheating.

Him, (my friend) having an interest in the occult, but due to his childhood upbringing he came to me in desperation to request advice on a magical solution to his situation.

He came to me for help today after his father and him came to a head about his burning of incense and the purchase of a dream encyclopedia. His mother reguarly harrasses him, is sexually inappropriate towards him and steals from him.

It is a very complicated situation, and has left my friend with severe mental anguish and scars from their prolonged marraige. Therapy failed him. As did moving out.

No matter what he does, or where he moves he cannot escape their grasp. It is toxic and I have spent at least 3 years trying to help him remedy this situation via real world means, the only real solution is for his parents to divorce, and for his fathers devotion to his cult dissipate. He is blinded by its safety.

My friend asked me if I could curse their marraige. I am not well versed with curses, but I have heard being emotionally detatched from the situation ensures their execution.

Is there any advice that woulr ensure the marraige is broken down, and the father is triggered to open his eyes to the truth, seeing the pain his destructive marraige has caused for his family? His wife (my friends mother) is insane. She is actually insane.

One time I was there with sage, they were freaking out saying “you are inviting magic ! You are inviting witchcraft into the room”, and another time he called the police on my friend because my friend called on the archangels. And a copy anton laveys satanic bible was also worthy of a call to the police. The police obviously thought this was ridiculous.

I have seen him even freak out about horror movies. It is insanity.

Even if he moves out, his parents follow him and it seems he is still bound to the mentality of the cult.

Any advice greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

The friend needs to totally break off ALL contact with these toxic people. Let him takea break then come back and tell them to stop their Bullshit. If they refuse, he can do nothing but leave the relationship behind him.
Magically, you can freeze the parents out of his life. The friend needs courage/inner strength. He should work with the spirit of a High John the Conqueror Root. Tap it like 1–2-3, a longer pause between the first and the second, but a shorter between the second and third. Do that three times in total. Then whisper to the root to give Him courage and strength. Keep it in a red bag cleansed by holy water. Each day, instruct him to remove the root, give it a little soaking in whiskey and pray for it to give him courage and strength. He should carry the bag always in his right pocket.

He should carry the bag always in his right pocket.
What is the theory here? Is it a part of the mind which must be contacted by this specific action?

(GV, and thus Lucifer, has similar prescriptions)

The right is active, left is passive. Unless you write with the left hand, then the meanings are opposite.
Right is also associated with masculinity, strength, power, etc. Due to the above association.

1 Like

[quote=“Euoi, post:2, topic:4468”]The friend needs to totally break off ALL contact with these toxic people. Let him takea break then come back and tell them to stop their Bullshit. If they refuse, he can do nothing but leave the relationship behind him.
Magically, you can freeze the parents out of his life. The friend needs courage/inner strength. He should work with the spirit of a High John the Conqueror Root. Tap it like 1–2-3, a longer pause between the first and the second, but a shorter between the second and third. Do that three times in total. Then whisper to the root to give Him courage and strength. Keep it in a red bag cleansed by holy water. Each day, instruct him to remove the root, give it a little soaking in whiskey and pray for it to give him courage and strength. He should carry the bag always in his right pocket.[/quote]

Thank you so much. I will get onto working with this immediately.

I have told my mom i was gay,in 11 years old,bcse i was doing 60 hrs a week preaching. I get tired,boom. Problem solved,never got back preaching,he should say have affairs,sex addition,or pay a girl,hugging and send pictures to wife,family,tey hate divorces,she will leave him