How to curse using the powers of Saturn?

If I use the seal of Saturn on a photograph of my target and charge it (chaos magick) how effective will that be?

I can curse by doing evocation. But I wanna learn some more methods :slight_smile:

Thank you. :blush:

5 Likes

Consecrate the seal and charge it, etc and then place the photographs on it and I don’t see why not.

4 Likes

Yes you can, when using the seal try not to in vision any particular situation or scenario other than the target suffering unbelievably. Because they most certainly will.

5 Likes

If I draw the seal directly on the photograph? Will it work better? Since I don’t need to concentrate on any mental symbol it’s physically front of me…:thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t see why not, might actually work better that way. It’s not like an evocation, it’s you tapping into the raw power of Saturn itself and directing that devastating current at your victim, very powerful, but don’t be surprised if you feel completely drained after the ritual. Such is the nature of Saturn. :wink::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

One more question : If I want to direct the energy to a specific area of the target’s life for a definite destruction, how can I do it?

I have some ideas in my mind like using a atheistic sigil (A.O. Sphere). Two sigils would break my focus. And I don’t trust the method of Frater UD to sigilize the planetary seal among with the seal of the intent. And combining them together.

Any suggestion or ideas? Please?

2 Likes

The energy you unleash from Saturn at a target is like a tsunami or nuclear blast, you really can’t control where it hits because it takes out everything in it’s path, so probably not.

i prefer to use just the one seal, but try it and see if you like.

4 Likes

OK, it’ll fun to try that :smiling_imp:Hehehe

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let me know the results you have I might use that too for my working.

3 Likes