How to create a poltergeist?

Okay, so I’m curious about poltergeists, I know that they’re created from lingering built-up energy. I ALSO heard that some can be sexual as well (from stories, and others experiences)…of course this is most likely NOT in a controlled manner.

So how could I CREATE a poltergeist and program it like a Servitor? Maybe even for some “fun”? Since it seems they can also manifest stronger and are a more “Physical presence”, I’ve been…curious on how one might differ then say a sexual Servitor or something.

If I understand their not a spirit but just your own/someone’s built up energy ?

I’m only curious.

3 Likes

Why don’t you just make a servitor and task it to act like poltergeist rather than risking yourself to possible parasites?

6 Likes

A servitor can act like a poltergeist?

2 Likes

A servitor can do pretty much anything you can task it to do imop.

A lot of us way under rate what they can do as far as I am concerned.

6 Likes

Poltergeists isn’t something you create, it’s a deceased spirit that hasn’t moved on that’s pissed or in a bad mood.

However, you can create a servitor like @Keteriya mentioned to mimic such.

6 Likes

A servitor can get rogue, and maybe dangerous, besides i never hear someone get rich using one bfre, and if did will never knw. Poltigerst or whatever is a chaos of sugestions, some say will. Energy, innerpower etc, but look amazon tipe ghost of hell., buy ebook. And u have u own poltigerst.

Rogue servitors are usually the thoughtform kind not the construct kind as the construct kind are simple robots with no capacity for it, while thoughtform servitors can go rouge as the more attention fed to them the more they can decide to gtfo lol. But a pseudo Poltergeist would be a construct servitor not a thoughtform servitor.

1 Like

Oh, I thought they were built up energy from someone (usually negative energy), that hasn’t been released properly… I didn’t know they were an actual spirit…

1 Like

It’s usually believed that they’re formed from a pissed off deceased spirit, or the residual energy of someone who died/was murdered therefore that residual energy held resentment.

1 Like

Yeah, the residual energy was my understanding of them. So they have consciousness and are self aware as any other spirit then?

2 Likes

Hm, more times than not no, during my and my friend’s exploration of the ‘middle world’ we saw a lot of lost dead people but we also saw a lot of poltergeist-ish residual energy, ones in particular that were bound to a specific spot and it looked like all their faces were bunched together and in pain, but nothing we could do but wait for the residual energy to dissipate.

4 Likes

Why would a servitor go rouge when given much attention? @Keteriya

1 Like

You can’t create a poltergeist. However, you can draw them to a place you want to curse using yuza-yuza oil.

2 Likes

Generally speaking it couldn’t and wouldn’t unless you were worried about that being a possibility and made it a possibility through worrying about it or the servitor didn’t have sufficient energy. Probably only a tiny fraction of rouge servitors occur from over thinking, but some people can overthink anything, so I have to assume a tiny percent actually unwittingly self sabotages- as with all things in life.

Almost always it’s lack of energy or being forgotten about/not giving it enough tasks that it can actually do.

Often people see a single failure or maybe two or three and decide the servitor just can’t meet their needs and then they no longer task and it’s bored, lonely and hangry.

All the while the typical magician can’t even sense when it’s speaking to them or pay attention long enough to know it has needs.

Build failsafes into your servitors for the times life kicks up and you forget them, give them tasks to manage passively, people to help and aid on the down low- like protection duty, and ensure they can feed no matter what happens to you.

It won’t ever be an issue then.

Truly the biggest issue is energy deficiency compared to the tasks given. Sometimes a servitor is barely getting enough as is to survive let alone do anything.

Most of the time they have enough to just survive but not accomplish what the magician is asking for. This alone is not usually a probably until the magician gets a sore attitude and is upset the situation didn’t manifest the way they wanted or the task didn’t happen the way they expected etc.

We forget they have to learn in most cases and often they need more energy at first for these efforts and sometimes what we ask isn’t even remotely possibly so.

We probably all need to keep in check our attitude around our creations, no one wants to be unwanted, unloved and neglected- but add starving to it and then you’ll have a rouge.

3 Likes

Thank you for being so kind to always share your knowledge. Is it okay not to have fatal flaw? I intend my servitors to continuously work for me.

2 Likes

Most of mine are meant to exist for my perception of forever :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to do similar things actually, such as trying to get my Styrofoam heads to move and/or turn around by themselves using thoughtforms (psychic energy). However, I have had very little success with this. It either requires you to generate an unimaginable amount of astral energy/matter (which apparently isn’t easy), or I just don’t understand what I’m doing.

Im creating a servitor for protection using Brand’s method, but I’d also want to imbue it with the power of Michael, can I do that?

2 Likes

Poltergeist are soulless creatures belonging to Satan :skull:.Causing alot of destruction. It’s definitely a spirit. Not just “ energy”

1 Like

I don’t see why not, simply follow his method and then ask the angel to empower it or summon the angel and explain the plan and ask him to imbue your creation with his energy from the get go.

Either way works, I’ve done it from the outset and as an after thought and I’ve had entities come forward as I worked on creation and volunteer as well.

I’ve had many volunteers, but I’ve asked several times, especially at the request of others so I see no reason not to do it if you so desire.

2 Likes