How to contact someone after I cursed them

So a few weeks ago I summoned an entity to curse my target.

I informed the entity that I would check in on my target to see how the curse worked after a few weeks.

While summoning the entity I got a thought that was as follows: “how do you know your target isn’t already cursed”

That certainly would explain my targets change in behaviour two years ago, they went from a reason decent person to malicious overnight and we haven’t spoken in two years.

Anyway I tried divination to check in on my target which came up inconclusive probably due to my lack of skill in the area of divination

I could contact the person but it’s been two years since I last spoke to them so I don’t really want to contact them. Although I have my targets email and a few tracing organisations I have used in the past have been successful in get contact numbers of people and targets in the past.

I don’t really want to be the one to contact them. It would arguably imply reconciliation which I do not want. They can contact me but again I just really want to get in contact with them or get information about them in order to find out if my curse worked now that a few weeks have passed

I suggested to the entity I summoned that I would try the contact me spell but then I remembered that I have never had any success with that spell.

I would be grateful if I could have any suggestions as to how I could contact someone or get information on them just to find out if my curse worked?

Do you have any mutual contacts you could ask?

Sadly we don’t have any mutual connections

If your curse is good then you should become aware when it takes affect. I cursed someone and had very little Intel and zero contact with them but when my curse took affect he posted on social media and I could see the extent of my curse. I would say forget about the curse and later it’ll come up that it took effect. Just put it out of your mind and it will happen. My curse took about a year to manifest.

3 Likes

I have some of the people I’ve cursed on social media. For awhile it was not working. But then it picked up and their lives fell apart.

1 Like

I wouldnt waste your energy, ignore and move on.

We waste our life energy wanting to wrong someone else, its counter productive.

All that itme doing that for someone you dont care for - sounds more like love than hate.

If i hate someone i cut them out, they are the void, the darkness of the universe, give them no energy.

2 Likes

Regardless, it sounds like your enemy has, in some way, won. You are still giving them the glory of existence within your mind.

If you want to curse them, by all means, but are you so feeble in your magick that you really feel the need to stalk them?

I’ve had some intuitive perceptions arise as a result of divinatory probing, and I really feel no need to follow-up on these perceptions to try and verify them as it does not matter to me whether or not they are true. It kind of seems like something this person would do, and that is enough.

The fact that you have to go out of your way to potentially acquire this information should be a reasonable indicator of the significance of this person in your life. I’m gonna guess that they can’t really do shit to you so why do you give a fuck.

I’ve had my share of enemies, and I expect I’ll have more. Do you know what I do with my enemies? I like clarity so I’ll just say it. I like to not give them the glory of existence within my mind.

2 Likes

Completely disagree. There is no harm in checking if an entity has succeeded in their task. You have numerous threads on here that say “nothing I have thrown at this bastard / bitch has worked, how do I change my plan of attack”.

If ignoring someone works for you then by all means it’s something that works for you. However it’s not something I want to pursue.

I also totally disagree that this is the equivalent of love rather than hate. There is nothing wrong with checking an entities results in the mundane and indeed many people have. This is especially useful when your astral senses are underdeveloped

1 Like

Again I completely disagree. As said above there is no harm in checking if an entity has succeeded in their task. You have numerous threads on here that say “nothing I have thrown at this bastard / bitch has worked, how do I change my plan of attack”.

Furthermore I doubt you would say to someone their target “won” if you saw a topic that said “my curse was a success I checked on social media and their dick/vagina fell off”

If ignoring someone works for you then by all means it’s something that works for you. However it’s not something I want to pursue.

Again as said above there is nothing wrong with checking an entities results in the mundane and indeed many people have. This is especially useful when your astral senses are underdeveloped

1 Like

I’m definitely not saying to never check. I agree that just makes good sense. I think people around the LHP forum can probably understand that curses can get the job done just fine, but also that magick can take time to work in the material world.

I feel I have a bit of a reputation to uphold, so I’ll also just clarify, cause it sounds like you are implying something, that I am quite satisfied with all of the curses that I have performed. Not all have worked generally like I was expecting. Some have, but others have surprised me, and I really can’t help but chuckle at what these spirits come up with sometimes.

I also don’t mean to come across as judging you for your decision here. Again this is a LHP forum.

Even without the most confidence in your divinatory abilities, I would still encourage you to perform divination. I sometimes look back at some of my earliest practice records and am surprised at what I find, so I would bet that you are more effective at this than you may think. I think it is good to realize your limitations and the potential pitfalls of assumption, but magick has brought information to me in many ways.

2 Likes