How to contact Lucifer

The way that I evoke Lucifer is with chanting the following, and it ALWAYS works:

Teat Astru Malku Lucifer
Seine Astru Maella Treine Luciofer
Altu Sentru Estru Lucifer
Ecks Entru Antra Lucifer
Lucifer, Astru Teat Lucifer

24 Likes

From where you got above incantation?

1 Like

I have it screenshotted from some blog post from a long time ago, but I can stand by its legitimacy as a tool for evocation.

1 Like

I’ve tried other incantations but nothing has worked, are you in constant contact with Lucifer?.

@J90 Before anything else, please introduce yourself here:

It’s one of our few rules!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

You could just summon him. I mean, you don’t need any tools (candles and stuff) to do so. Just sit somewhere quiet, close your eyes and relax your mind and body. Then, just think of his name again and again. Every time you think of it, visualise that you draw him closer to you. Do that until he comes.
However, if you haven’t done so already, you should improve your astral senses, in order to hear him and feel him.

Also, he’ll try to speak to you through your thoughts, so have that in mind.
Do your best and good luck!

10 Likes

I hear ringing in my ears all the time when I’m by myself, I have looked into this and I was told that It’s a spirit or entity trying to make contact with me. Apparently Lucifer has been expecting but I have tried every possible approach to make contact with him these last couple of months but no luck at all.

2 Likes

I see, well, I do agree that a spirit could cause that. Especially since Lucifer wants to talk to you.
Try the method I told you about. It’s the easiest and for me, the best way to do this. Note, that instead of his name, you could use his enn as well, if you can remember it.
But you need to have peace of mind to achieve that and great patience.

If that doesn’t work, then perhaps you should meditate to improve your astral senses more, until you’ll be able to at least hear him or feel his energy there. But I believe it’ll work, since he wants you to talk to him as fast as possible. Try it out and don’t worry about it!

1 Like

What’s the best way to improve my astral sense?.

1 Like

That would be meditation!

2 Likes

Alright I’ll give it a try tonight. I have been meditating, I recently started on it a couple of days or so ago.

1 Like

I believe you should try!
Good luck!

Thanks.

1 Like

I tried meditating and it didn’t work I was wondering if you could pass along a message to him for me?.

Sorry, I don’t talk to spirits for others. I don’t like it and spirits don’t like it.
Meditation takes time. Try to meditate 10 minutes per day for a week or two. That would be enough to get you started.

Also, perhaps you should find a meditation that suits for you best. Try to search the forum for that, there are a lot of them that you can try.

4 Likes

What type of mediation? cause there are many and as stated it takes time and patience to see results. It isn’t like flipping a switch for most people.

1 Like

What language is this? You know?

Hello can u help me out how to contact with Lucifer

1 Like

There are already many info on the forum to help you achieve that. Please use the search function to find any kind of info you need.

2 Likes