How to charge my ring?

Hi magi,

I wear a silver ring in my right hand. I want to charge it with magickal intent to make something happen. I have couple of questions for the same.

Can I charge the same ring with many different intents? Is it a good idea?

Do I have to keep recharging it at a regular interval?

Can I remove the charge once its goal is achieved like undoing or reseting the ring to be normal again? So that I can charge it again for some other purpose

Any tips n tricks for the above said purpose would be useful.

Thanks

1 Like

not too many intents, or you cannot get a clear result as it will be all over the place, use visualization and energy work, focus on one then slowly increase

1 Like

Im planning 2-3 only of similar nature. I will start with as you have suggested.

1 Like

also when the intent is done you dont need to remove it, its done its work

What if its an ongoing intent?
E.g. increase my mind power
More power the better it is

2 to 3 is good enough, think of it like this, the ring is nothing more than a magickal object to rnhance the workings of the magick YOU put in, it becomes an extension of you, it holds no power of its own, thats why it wont work if you put too many objectives, would you be able to work on a myriad of goals at once?

2 Likes

You are right. Got it.

start with one, then after it manifests try 2

1 Like

What could be simplest one thought to start experimenting?
What would you do?

well its really up to you, do you want to increase concentration ? do you want to increase sex appeal? self confidence? do you want to manifest a good job offer? a new house? higher finances?

Job offer :sweat_smile::laughing: i have been trying to get a remote job, with no luck so far :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

then work on that, but obviously, do not stress over it, do the visualization practice slowly and pick it up, with faith and unconscious certainty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your guidance :wink:

1 Like

np

1 Like

Could this be used upgrade a particular skill?
E.g. coding, energy work, etc.

focus on one, that is what is important

1 Like