How to channel anger against the enemy?

I’d take a closer look at this statement. If they are energetically connected, or connected in some way thst you can not comprehend, due to shared experiences or circumstances, you’d be better off to attack what links them and makes this so. If it’s simply a statement on his part, there may be nothing to it, but it seems he handed you a key- and you need to unlock the door.

2 Likes

Hi @Cruella , I do think that you could change course with this spell. Ultimately you want the strong emotional connection between this woman and your man to be severed. However, to both want that and the destruction of her relationship with her current bf to my mind are counter-productive. Who knows, if her current relationship crashes she may want your man back more than ever. I think that you should work on strengthening her relationship with her current man in an effort to weaken her interest for want of a better word with your bf.

Therefore, fry up papers with her and your bf. Also like other posters it is not helpful at all that your bf knows that you may be working on destroying their relationship. He may have also let that slip to her, remember with a simple google search anyone can enter the occult.

It may be better to also attack other areas in her life so she is busy having to deal with those than even really remember about your bf. Or who knows do something so she gets pregnant by her current man so she can forge a new connection with another child’s father. Just brainstorming here or better yet work on strengthening your relationship with your man to the point where your bf does not care about her as much because clearly he does.

Why did you fry in chili as far as I know chilli actually creates MORE passion in a relationship

So if I am understanding correctly they share a child? Does that child live with her or you guys?

3 Likes

The problem is that this link seems to be due to the child they share. How does she really attack that? I have the same line of thought though interested in seeing her answer as if they do share a child and if so, who the child lives with to come up with another idea.

Just another reminder why I do not date men with kids…sighs

1 Like

Yes, they share a teenage child and I am all for civil relationships, but she goes out of her way to be extra sweet with him which then allows her to complain about me and he always takes her side. The teenage child lives with her, but has means to communicate with my partner, so no reason for her to always be in contact.

She has an young adult son who’s not my partner’s, but she has made efforts to link my partner to her son too, so my partner still feels financially responsible for him (!). So the links are at least her children (19 and 13), I don’t know what else could it be. I think my partner is just flattered by her attention and no matter who great things could be between us, this doesn’t change.

Today for father’s day, she made him his favorite dessert and wanted to give it to him in person WITH her boyfriend…She’s one of those very sneaky, arse-kissing types that I just can not stand.

Her relationship with the boyfriend seems really good, he has a picture of them together on facebook for a while. She can not have children anymore due to an operation and age. I was thinking that because she directly or indirectly caused many fights between me and my partner and my children suffered from that as well, the fair punishment would be to cause fights between her and her boyfriend (they don’t live together, but visit on weekends at the minimum), because clearly she feels powerful having both men on her side.

1 Like

:thinking: yes I don’t like types like her either but then again I feel your bf should not be entertaining her. Put it this way if he were giving her a cold shoulder she would not be emboldened to behave this way.

I think another sour jar is needed but this time one for ONLY her a jar designed to completely remove happiness from her life.

I am thinking the goetic demons Gusoin and Dantaylion would be perfect to remove this enemy from your life. You can read up on them and decide if that is a route you would want to take. There are other low magick steps to take too candle spells aimed at removing her from your life and to cause mishaps in her life.

I really do think you must do some love spells to strengthen your relationship as well.

2 Likes

Use the mantras and see how black serpents come out from portals" Aperiatur terra et germinet serpentes " and " ascendat serpentes "
these serpents bite your target and envenom her or him with illness and death. In goetia are also powerful spirits who can extra help with poisonous serpents like :heart: Valac :heart:

:snake:

6 Likes

The bond with a child is different than many others. I have no advice as I’m not privy to the full situation, however knowing this should lead you to more appropriate avenues of attack. The issue you may find, is that if it isn’t in the best interest of the child, it can be difficult to manipulate the situation. I’d look for things that would benefit the child if they changed, teenager or not, and manipulate those things- being good for the kid doesn’t make it good for both parents.

2 Likes

ding ding ding!!!

What do you mean by that Keteriya? You mean that the magic would be affected?

Whatever I do against this woman, if she breaks up with the boyfriend or loses her job, wouldn’t be good for the child, but it won’t be the end of the world either. The older the child gets, the less parents need to communicate.

On the other hand, I don’t think that the child benefits from her parents exchanging sweet messages, she’s not aware of them. Whether they are just polite or wheather they are sweet, it doesn’t make a difference for the child. Many times she writes to him for things that the child tells him herself.

This woman is also friends with his first ex (he has two of them) and his older sons. And the older sons are friends with her son. My partner, while paying for her son, uses him to lower his income. So there are a lot of links.

I feel like I have to attack all these and of course, it’s not what anyone other than me would want…

The thing is that I don’t want to cause death, I want something proportional to what she has done to me. Her death would mean that her child would come live with me and it’s not necessarily what’s best. And if she’s ill, my partner might care about her…:frowning:

Is there a way for her to become nasty or cold with him instead?

Yes. Whatever you do towards the parents, can be prevented by protection surrounding the child and their best chance at life. I don’t mean do bad things towards her like causing her to loose her job. I mean taking a moment to look closer at the child’s situation, what is wrong with it, and what you can do to make the situation better for the child. Making the child’s life reach full fruition of their needs and desires will most likely have a negative affect on one or both of the parents, otherwise there would not be needs and things you could make better.

I am saying look at this in reverse instead of the way you are. When your approach isn’t working there is usually a reason. Determine what the reason is and take action from there. Have you ever heard the phrase “Loving them into the kingdom.”

I don’t mean throw blessings their way, but when everything or most everything has failed, it is time to think outside of the box, take in more details about the situation or in this case what is bonding the individuals and attack where it actually hurts, instead of where it is not affective.

Thinking you have only two targets is, in my mindset your biggest flaw approach. While many demons don’t give a rats ass about collateral damage- I’ve found that children complicate things and often are the exception to what we otherwise consider the norm.

2 Likes

Now I see more clearly the situation and would say two things:

1. Remove her from your partner’s life
  2. Enhance the bond between you and your partner.

Her bf has nothing to do with this, she just needs to be out of your partner’s circle.
He can see his child and take care of them, without interfering with her.

Of course, you know best but that’s my opinion.
She has no place in your partner’s new family.

Bonus: if you want some kind of revenge for her, you still can do it.
There are demons for all that, I suggest you Demons of magick and Angels of wrath, you can work with both.

2 Likes

Hello @Cruella,
first of all I’d suggest to stop informing your partner about the magic that you’re doing. Obviously you’re hurt by jealously and the anger is its expression. Obviously he enjoys making you jealous. And that’s not good. Goddess Naamah is taking amazing care of mistreated women be it emotionally, physically or just being disrespected. She could make you feel and look great and will take care of your enemies as well.

1 Like

Btw, don’t you have an ex as well to welcome him anytime he wishes in your house and to state that he’s your best friend forever… Since your partner’s ex is welcome, why not your too🤔 Or your new coach from the gym suddenly to become your BFF🤔

2 Likes

Unfortunately, my ex precisely doesn’t talk to me and have even abandonned our child, so this route doesn’t work. I even tried therapy and I’m still bothered, so I decided that enough spending money on working on myself, for once, I’d like to change my situation in a different way.

For now, I’m only armed with GoM books, so I’m not familiar with how to work with other spirits. I read that Naamah can be dangerous?

Thank you WhiteHeart. I’m thinking exactly that.

I think she also subtly manipulated her child against me and we had a rough patch, so making big efforts (and some magic) with the child for her to love me is something that she might not like.

1 Like

It is often the case that when somebody is suffering, they will hide this suffering from others. This is even more true for couples. If there is strain in their relationship, they are more than likely not telling people about it.

I have seen the Angels of Wrath do some amazing things. If you still feel extreme fury, then feel free to do more of these rituals until your anger has subsided. Alone they can be quite effective, but their real power comes when combined to work in harmony.

1 Like

No demon is dangerous as long as you address him/her with respect and you trully wish to create a relationship with him/her, not only to use and utilize them as servants, put them in triangles etc. Yep, they’re dangerous indeed. And if treated bad they will reply with the same.
As far as your ex or gym couch - I was just kidding. Suggesting that it might be a good idea to demonstrate close JUST FRIENDLY relationship with another man and see if he’ll be as happy as he is right now having his ex as a BFF who could even drop in your house whenever she likes…
Other than that - whenever addressed properly goddess Naamah will cure all the pain from past and present relationships and will put all your enemies to the place when you want them to be.

2 Likes

Shinri,
I did the “create hatred” ritual from Angels of wrath, but the author states that this ritual either works or fails. Do you suggest using several rituals, so that at least one sticks? Or repeating the same one?

1 Like

The author also states that if the ritual appears to not work, it may just be that the time is not yet right for the magick to take full effect. The relationship may be quite strong and resistant to deterioration at this precise moment.

In cases like this, it is best to acknowledge the current state of things and use the knowledge that you have gained to consider your next move. Now would be a good time to re-group and consider your overall objective. What is your ultimate goal? Do you want to bring great destruction to this person, or do you just want to push them out of your life?

A part of me is hesitant to share this, but here is a sequence for an effective opening for your attack - Cause Blindness, A Shield Against Fear, Destroy Defenses, Confuse and Disrupt, Bind Your Enemy.

From here you may proceed according to your design. Causing additional harm and destruction can bring the weakness you may require to move forward with your other plans. Such measures can bring someone to a place where your other magick can be more effective. If your goal is to remove them from your life, this may be the ideal time to stir hatred and force exile. Or you can bring additional punishment and judgement prior to this - this is your choice. Whatever you choose to do in the middle, it is wise to conclude your attack with Silence and Triumph. Ensure that any loose ends have been tied up. Bind again if you sense this is required.

Do what is required to satisfy your wrath, but do not dally and play with your food. Perform the rituals and be done with it. Wash your hands of the matter and move forward with your life, free now from your enemy.

1 Like