How to change your beliefs from the ground up (Very powerful alchemical process that actually works)

Love this post. Read it fully and was the last push I needed to change up my ways. So thanks a lot

4 Likes

This is amazing! I haven’t used it yet but I was just thinking earlier today that I needed a way to shut down these limiting beliefs that I have. I know I have them, I know pretty much what they are and I’ve gotten to the point of understanding, at least somewhat, why I have them but I haven’t been able to actually overcome them.

But behold! A comprehensive technique I can use and combine with other work I’m doing on myself to finally grasp ahold of my life. While also skyrocketing my results in the process!

1 Like

Wow. This, is an old post but … wow. Very impressive. And just so accurate.

Bravo !

3 Likes

So excited to have found this! Amazing work!

2 Likes

This is incredible! I just finished working my way through the whole thing over the course of eight hours, and loved and hated every second of it at the same time :smiley: I was pretty much aware of my shortcomings before, but having them laid out before you like that really is something else … seeing how pathetic some of my beliefs actually are made me laugh in disbelief. So yes, this could be a big game changer, and right now I can’t imagine anything better to lay the groundwork for future workings, both magickal and mundane.

I read this in 2022, and it hit me like a lightning bolt and shatter me into pieces, hats off to you!
This is a life-changing post but sadly 99% ppl remains unchanged including me because at the core we don’t want to change whether how badly and deeply we want this change but not be able to go through, that’s why we are here to use magick as a short cut, any person commented on that, please!