How to break a bind

Someone has put a binding spell on me. How do I break it?

Take a bath in salt water light black candles kick back relax and enjoy the soak then wear a bag of salt around your neck for about a week and sleep with a smokey quartz under your pillow. Burn frankincense and then call on Piamon tell him the situation and you should be good to go!

How do you know?

Apologize to the one who bound you and turn the other cheek.

No way am I apologizing to that arrogant, low life, narcissistic fuck. No way in HELL.

I can feel it.

Hail King Paimon!

I assume you meant Paimon and not some demon called “Piamon”

Hail King Paimon!

I assume you meant Paimon and not some demon called “Piamon”[/quote]
Yes, I did. :wink:

It was a joke

No way am I apologizing to that arrogant, low life, narcissistic fuck. No way in HELL.[/quote]

You have a source in mind? I would go to town with that. BTW a good place for magickal oils and powders is Original Products:
https://www.originalbotanica.com/
Don’t work for them but they sell huge amounts at lower prices than most.
Perhaps some domination oil is in order for something like this.

No way am I apologizing to that arrogant, low life, narcissistic fuck. No way in HELL.[/quote]

You have a source in mind? I would go to town with that. BTW a good place for magickal oils and powders is Original Products:
https://www.originalbotanica.com/
Don’t work for them but they sell huge amounts at lower prices than most.
Perhaps some domination oil is in order for something like this.[/quote]

I know it’s vibe. But I sleep with Himalayan salt lamps and that has already begun to dissolve some of it. Enough to create a clear path to who it lively is. He is a self righteous pagan that has grossly underestimated me. But I intend to vaporize him when the bind is gone.

Heh. I can imagine him already…skipping dancing in circles around you saying “Blessed Be” as he binds you laughing at you in his musical wiccan voice.

I realized long ago that their kind will never fully have any real power. Because they hold back and they openly shun those that go in head first, balls to the wall, but real black magicians have let go completely. Evolve and let the chips fall where they may. And if I die, may I die on my terms… etc etc… Physically he’d mop the floor with me though… But hell never see this one coming. And this despite all the other things he has pulled. This is for one purely black magick minded reason. Because he has underestimated me. In nature that is a deadly mistake.

So philosophically… It is my duty as a black magician to completely destroy this man. It’s a matter of principle, really.

1 Like

You may visualize white (or white & golden or blue) light around yourself, wear garlic, work on purifying your aura and your chakras, perform banishings and chant the “Hoom” beej mantra (repetitions of multiples of nine).

You could also purchase one of EA Koetting’s uncrossing spells (Health & Defense - only $1497).
[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/ritualforhire/]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/ritualforhire/[/url]

How did this whole thing with you and this Wiccan start?? Why is he trying to bind you?

With my last girlfriend. He fucked her before I did. Mind you, he is 40+ and she was 19 at the time. And she and I started dating and from the get go This fucking dildo decided to start here finding problems with me for why I wasn’t good enough for her. He is a military douche. He thinks that because I am overweight it is an affront to him. He is a narcissist of the worst kind. And he is petty as hell.

I have noticed when people sometimes atttempt to “bind” they are sloppy at it, especially the fluff bunny new ager types… That being said, are you sure it’s not your belief that is keeping you bound?
If you truly feel “bound” or somehow influenced by this person, then really tune in to what you feel…be very aware of your body and energy bodies… And see if there are psychic cords attached anywhere. If so, then see yourself cutting or burning them away, and any openings in your aura sealed and warded.
You can also flip it back on him… You can follow his energies back to him and use them against him…effectively ensnaring him in his own web.
Ask yourself what you experience this binding as? Sensations? Or do you just feel limited in your ability to get at him? Just curious.

If he is a typical wiccan or new ager, then he likely didn’t take steps to cover his own energy signature. If that is the case, then you have him easily…as much as if you had his hair or blood… Energy is personal… Keyed to a person… So feel his resonance and then construct your own ritual to do whatever you want… Baneful or otherwise. Set your own servitors or allies upon his “energy trail” and task them with either fucking with him or else blocking or removing any residual energies and ritual that come your way from him.
Another option is to adjust his ritual by adding your own layer to it…such as the crap he sends your way can be used for your benefit…can charge your own workings. Energy is energy…

So many possibilities…