How to boost a BDSM session?

I’m about to meet with a Domina that I’ve net before. As I’ve just recently started to learn about sexual magic, I’m hoping to hear some tips on what rituals or methods people would recommend to get to the next level during our session :slight_smile:

So, if you have experiences you would like to share and help me, please speak your mind. What should I do and what I shouldn’t? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ahem

DRUGS!

4 Likes

Communication is key.

Some breathing exercises might help if you get into heavy play and finding you "head space " (it’s like a zen state) could be helpful too. Also don’t forget aftercare.

1 Like

Way ahead of you on the drugs my friend! ;p

2 Likes

Excellent. <3

1 Like

Read Uncle Chuckie…the ultimate writer on the correlation between sex magic and BDSM…

3 Likes

I’m not sharing experiences, but if you want to work magick into these things, the book “Carnal Alchemy” by Crystal Dawn & Stephen Flowers is worth checking out.

Review (more on amazon as well): http://www.spiralnature.com/reviews/reviews-carnal-alchemy-by-crystal-dawn-and-stephen-flowers/

6 Likes

Was just going to recommend this book. I bought it for the second time just recently :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank You…!

1 Like