How to bind a Djinn

Fascinating… So what would happen if the djinn broke out? What do you do then?

2 Likes

@Prophet U know that smth might even happen wizout the djinns broke out… The djinns have families, jobs and bosses
They live in communities… So if u try and bind on of the “important ppl there” they’ll hunt u … Like family gonna get revenge cuz u hurt ther "blood " … Read about it

2 Likes

I haven’t heard of a Djinn breaking out of an object that they are bound to but it is possible that it could happen.

But you should know that it would be a rare occasion for that to happen.

1 Like

So why exactly would you go about binding a Djinn in the first place…?
And If I might add, binding a spirit within an object or vessel doesn’t mean it’s literally stuck inside of it.

5 Likes

Well there are different levels of Djinn and they each have specific associations… Marid associate with water, Ifrit associate with fire, and ect…
But each Djinn has a certian amount of power. This can relate to how certian Demons are not as powerful as others. In the instance of Djinn it also relates to how easy it is to control them and how affective the wishes you ask of them will be.
Simply put, you work with less powerful djinn first if you are new to this. Then as you become better and better at it then you get into ifirt and marid djinn. Its a saftey reason as ALL djinn are powerful but some djinn are more powerful than others.

All you need to do is ask the djinn for what you want but you need to specify everything or else what you asked for might not come about exactly the way you it to.

1 Like

@Zeinaa in general it’s better to ask for a Khodam I guess, a simple cooperation based on a purpose not a binding. The people who does that business are known as “Sahir”, and that as you and Fantomgirl underlined that is a very dangereous game to play for the novice indeed.

@FantomGirl; thannk your that nice post, but the ritual is from the book of “Djinn Summoning by Dalida Carta” and with your permission, we should inform @Lady_Eva if that would be a problem or not. (As it’s under copyright protection ISBN 978-1-4092-2374-0)

3 Likes

Yeah i suppose you should ask @Lady_Eva about it.

1 Like

That’s so true … I forgot about it totally
Thanks for the reminder :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Well, at least I know for sure to summon a Sila first, but do you think a Sila would be powerful enough to help me in the works of becoming a Sorcerer, and other things like luck, money, and love? Oh, and one more thing, I was curious if the Sila can help me communicate with them better, because I’m worried about miscommunications, because I heard you can talk to the Djinn in dreams, and my dreams, especially of late are random…like they go from seemingly good to nightmarish, so yeah do you think if you ask, would the Djinn help improve communications? Well, thanks for getting back to me on this.

1 Like

@ParagonSage91
I think it will help you in all of those areas you have mentioned.
Dreams will be one way to communicate with them.

Hmm, what are the other methods of communicate with a Djinn?

1 Like