How to bind a Djinn

Bookmarked good shit

1 Like

Thank you… It is very real and the rituals do work… Just use much caution and understand its not meant for the novices.

6 Likes

Yes I can tell, I don’t know alot about djinns I want to try this in the future!

1 Like

Can i use this ritual (jinn) to make girl love me ? Sorry if is not the case i was just curios about it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You could yes.
Just be safe… But a Jinn would do that for you.

2 Likes

Is this from:

I’m just wondering.

2 Likes

No its not. But the ritual is similar if not the same.

I’ve gotten results from practical jinn magick by corwin Hargrove. It’s a lot simpler than this. The results are very good

5 Likes

Corwin suggests that you should not give offerings to jinn because they become attached and start to mess with your life negatively. I’ve gotten results using his method of working with the jinn.

5 Likes

They are not like angels or demons.

1 Like

Bad ass! I’m too scared tho lol but thanks for posting this!!!

1 Like

Thanks for all the feedback.
And yes, there are different ways to work with Jinn. Just look into it for yourself.

1 Like

Heyo, now this is the kind of thing I was looking for, thank you so much. Now, there are some things I wish to know about the Jinn. You mentioned the Sila is the weakest and ideal for beginners (such as me), but why are they the weakest? What limits do these type of Jinns have? When I first read this, I had originally wished to summon a Marid, since they’re so powerful, because I have wishes, that seem quite impossible to achieve, at least through this world’s limits, but I want to know if the Sila can still provide the same desires (I would go into detail, but it’s a little personal for me to write it here in the open, but I promise it isn’t harmful to others, mainly beneficial subjects)? Also, I heard the Djinn can twist your wishes, so is there any way to be sure you get a Djinn that won’t backstab you, or is this one of those flips of the coin thing? I hope to hear from you, have a blessed day/night.

2 Likes

I have heard that paimon is a djinn

1 Like

King Paimon is not a Djinn.
Djinn have ENTIRELY different energy than the gods. It’s very intense to work with and I do NOT recommend anyone but the very advanced to step into that arena.
I have a Marid Djinn that requested to work with me a few years back.
It’s not like working with the gods.

5 Likes

Working wiz djinns is so hard and not everyone can handle there presence… And all time after u summon them u 4 sure feel them even if u r just a beginner… Might see them too 4 the most ppl …
… Actually the ritual u posted it’s known to Arabian too much… Easy one too
And @anon50363245 ask king paimon about his connection/ related to the djinns… It’ll help u if he choose to tell/ show u that… But don’t say he’s not a djinn or not related to them before u ask him first

2 Likes

Let’s see…I’ve worked with a powerful Marid, and King Paimon. Two completely different energies. I didn’t say he wasn’t connected to them. But the energy of the gods is VASTLY different.

2 Likes

@anon50363245 Ofc it’s different no one said anything else… And I saw that u wrote about working wiz king paimon several times cuz of that I told u to ask him about it … U might know smth new and helpful too : )

1 Like

okay Zeinaa.

2 Likes

Fascinating… So what would happen if the djinn broke out? What do you do then?

2 Likes