How to become something close to a god?

Sorry comrade but I pick at this site like veggies on my plate, I don’t wish to be a member but only to examine. I don’t think i’ll intruduce myself.

1 Like

Well it is a RULE here to post an introduction

2 Likes

Suspicious buger. What do you fancy me to be exactly.

Gods that follow rules

1 Like

If the god wants to make posts here yes

2 Likes

Just part of the rules, dude.

2 Likes

Besides if your a God you shouldn’t be scared of doing a little intro :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I a god no

This is the first I’ve heard of occult bookstores banning anything. Got a link to confirm this?

3 Likes

I think it’s pretty obvious he is just a troll

1 Like

Yet I know gods but know one on this site counts as one. (Yet maybe)

1 Like

You might wanna Re think that

2 Likes

Please do tell why

Actually read the forum and figure it out.

I think most of it is in plain sight.

2 Likes

Thats the thing love i’v been reading this forum for a while. I see no godhood among this gravel. Maybe some good sorcery here and there but not godhood.

What did i walk in on ???

2 Likes

oh the hubris on this guy… HEY GENIUS! this site is a council of gods living on this earth. if you want respect from any of us you need to show some, otherwise we will laugh you off this site.

you may be tempted to throw curse at us for doing so, but doing so is a violation of the rules. many of us practice regular divination, so finding out it was you would be a walk in the park.

furthermore, sorcery is the path to godhood. every spell the magician casts makes him/her stronger.
the cultivation of the self, and reliance on the SELF are our motivations.

humans are already gods. we just need to wake up and grow into ourselves.

(though i wouldn’t expect a fanboy gushing about some banned author to understand any of these topics)

4 Likes

Hi,

Firstly please introduce yourself. That goes for the second guy to with all his mail and twitter accounts.
Secondly if you know Yaweh than you don’t need a book to become a vampire.
Thirdly I think your reading the wrong threads if you don’t see Godhood. But threads tent to be long so it could be that you where tired of reading.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Does anyone one else smell tention sturing. See I drew out a nazi god divine jew707