How to become extremely handsome

[quote=“Shayde, post:41, topic:1597”][quote=“Student of Goetia, post:40, topic:1597”]If you can make a physiological change through reprogramming - either through seals and spirits, or through repeated mental concentration, visualizations and commands – then you can change your DNA and your physical appearance.

This is obvious when changes occur through illness or elation and exuberance. Much more can be done with magic.[/quote]

Good looks is a very funny thing. Reason being, firstly what you may consider to be good looks someone else may breeze over. Its subjective.
Besides, I take myself as an example, when I was a young girl I was dowdy and boring looking and men didn’t take the slightest notice of me, I started gyming and body building in my early 20’s and suddenly they were crashing their cars driving past me (I’m not kidding) and virtually throwing money and charm at me. Not even 2 years earlier I was totally unnoticed.

I actually did a spell to acheive this, I wanted to loose weight and I wanted to become attractive, so I spent 30 minutes every day in the morning during a waxing moon meditating with a candle and visualising my new sexy, lean strong body. Within 3 months I lost 60pounds (yup I was way over weight) and I started building muscle. Six months later I had the pick of the proverbial crop! Yes people everyone can be beautiful and desireable. Just as everyone can be rich. :-)[/quote]

No everyone can’t be either :smiley: if everyone was equally rich, none would be rich because everyone would have the standard amount of money.

If everyone could be beatiful just by training themselves, no one would consider there to be ugly people but only fat,skinny,and toned people.

But world is more cruel than that, things are not equal everyone does actually NOT have equal chances, almost nothing is equal.

1 Like

Exactly. So all women have to do to do a magick spell is throw their hands up in the air and chant “I have breasts… Give me Free Things…” and then it happens.

It’s kinda funny because there are hypnosis programs for this very type of thing, that is physical body enhancement. It’s kinda funny that “spells” or “magick rituals” are pretty much the only thing being referred to here when there are literally thousands of avenues that utilized primordial force for this type of thing. Subliminal audio is one I have personally seen work for things like breasts and penis enlargement, and my roommate is currently doing one for his physical body structure. All of these are working quite well and everyone rather got or is getting exactly what they want.

Now I will be honest, I don’t think that everyone can be beautiful. I am not it is impossible for everyone to be beautiful, I am simply stating that I don’t think it’s available because people do not want it to be that way. I’m not talking collective consciousness, in a sense that some “outside” force can keep you ugly, poor, or weak. Rather, if people could do this, then the hierarchy that the normal populous has in place would fall. Everyone is so dependent on being “better” or comparative to others, that without that they would be complete invalids.

It’s something we see with magick in general, there’s all the power in the world available, but so many paths that, for some tortuous reason, gotta make it difficult. And because these difficulties can be verified more often than people breezing through magickal success, the stigma remains the same that this, too, has to be hard. But in honesty, this is something that we can’t say has any merit outside human beings who exist on a certain level of perception.

And of course, there is a mentality that you gotta have to get these things. Take Elliot Roger, a kid who went on a mass–murder-suicide spree due to self-induced psychosis over why he could not pick up “hot girls”. He was generally considered attractive, but because the guy was such an elitist and lulled in melancholy about not having women, he was perpetually unattractive. Likewise, he drove himself to murderous insanity and “BOOM!!” the rest is history.

So yea, I would change the hell out of my physique, I already am and continue to do so. I can say that ridiculous transformation is possible, and my roommate is actually, somehow, closing the front gap in between his two front teeth. I thought this type of things needed braces, but he posits it began with Chi Kung, and start going crazy when he added self-create hypnosis files. I have seen my jaw line become more angular, and even though I don’t notice much, everyone says I look different and more “manly”. But I honestly was just doing some hypnosis without too much riding on it, and about 50% of the Chi Kung my roommate does. But that type of dynamic transformation can happen relatively quickly, and it’s funny because changing the shape of facial bones was something I could not think was possible without surgery, some pretty high sorcery, or a few cracks to the dome. But the mindset does have to allow for it, and luckily I have had some friends who were on the fringe enough to let me nestle in there with them so that I was not too hung up on thinking that spirituality, or life in general, played favors. It does to an extent, because it grants ready amounts of favors for those who know how to ask. But most don’t, primarily because they “think” they can’t.

Would you care to name or link to a specific “course” or elaborate more on method?

Are you referring to what I am talking about?

It really is a simple concept though complex at the same time. One hypnotises ones self, and then one raises energy to empower said Hypnosis to “possess ones self.”

When you first get into any practice like meditation it starts off ad light… At some point it becomes “automatic” this is the hypnotic stage. Thr left and right sides Ida and Pingala the Automated Nervous Systems afe being engaged…and depending on hour practice thejr being .changed." After you do say energy work…this is the 2nd stage where energy is raised up the Central Channel (Central Nervous System) where one is possessed by whatever one is focusing on.

I remember a very interesting time I experienced something while doing my first “breathework” meditations as I was focusing on my inner self and just feeling energy. I dat cross legged and did my practice during breaktime on a workshift outskde… Almost immediately I was sucked inside the center of my body and I felt like a Fluid Wave-like Being in the center of my physical body…where my body felt strange as it felt more “Watery-Wavelike,” and yet still very physical and held togethor. Similar feeling if anyone ever watched that movie “The Abyss” where Submarine explorers encounter an alien entity that is like some watery shapeshifting Being of Intelligence.

Other more recent circumstances is I feel my body become solid and very strong when I am in the right mental state, where I get energy all of a sudden like just being powered on like some nuclear reactor or something out of the movies. If one cam do this with controlling ones own mind, the potential for anything is very good within realistic means of course.

Are you referring to what I am talking about?[/quote]

Yes…

Are you referring to what I am talking about?[/quote]

Yes…[/quote]

I’m sorry I haven’t gotten to this question, perhaps because I don’t really have a technique other than using self-recorded hypnosis. This is not like using self-hypnosis suggestions, where you are consciously trying to implant things into your personal Matrix. Rather, this is a passive process where you listen to a recording that entrains the subconscious to do these things automatically. This includes drawing in the proper amounts of primordial force.

The courses I know that work on body change are available at hypnosiserotica.com. There is penis and breast enlargement, but also bodily transformation for lean, muscular, fit, and healthy bodies as well. There;s also genius unlocking, and even things that work with direct etheric processes like money attraction energetics, luck-changing, and non-trained increase in athletic skill, NLP, and things of that nature. Even if you do not know the sport, or know nothing about NLP, these subliminals are designed to have you draw on universal data banks so to speak so that you can gain those skills automatically. My roommate was historically horrible at basketball, and even though he isn’t amazing, he is now a functional player.

However, I wasn’t really singling these out as being “the” method to doing it. Rather, what I was describing was the fact that people’s internal matrices are the only reason they may remain undesirable, be it due to them having busted energy matrices and/or having generally undesirable physical traits.

As for Chi Kung, however, this is a more direct method and I use the The Complete System of Self-Healing: Internal Exercises by Stephen Chang. I feel the benefit here is that it can really help not only knock out a lot of kinks in a person’s energetic Matrix, but serve as a physical anchor for someone like me who does hypnosis and subliminal recording. Now, you could potentially take any exercise and hypnotize yourself to use it as an anchor to reinforce your goal, but with something that is already geared to that throughout history, it kinda links itself to whatever other primordial work you are doing.

But all that is to say, the self-hypnosis I am talking about is not autosuggestion, but pre-recorded hypnosis scripts that are meant to be approached passively. Again, this can be used for anything, including evocation, energy work, or flat out manifestation of goals. But I know for fact it works on the physiology if the person is not constantly relying on ideals that would necessitate the use of “hard work” techniques. Subliminals can serve the same purpose, but most subliminals on the market do not address the spiritual as anything more than ghostly. So if it sounds like this can’t be done with these things, it’s because most hypnosis programs try to steer very clear from the realm of the spiritual. The stuff I came across was designed in the opposite fashion, which is to get that part of us sparked up so as to work “miracles” in people’s lives. I doubt it works for everyone, though, but that would again be something I place on the person in question, and not the method.

[quote=“Ram, post:1, topic:1597”]ok guys

here is the thing

i wanna know is it possible to become extremely handsome using magic/mind power

and i mean it literally

i have seen some beauty spells but they are all fake

suggest me some real simple methods/spells

i am a beginner and i can not do long hard evocations

pls suggest me something simple

like some spell/ritual or probably some mind power technique like visualization[/quote]

All things are permitted. Reality as we’ve known it until now it, itself, an illusion. Albeit a persistent one. Matter is effected and CREATED by consciousness. So yes. Yes it is and you should first accept that you can before you can. Become a living God is the point. The idea of this whole forum. If you want to you can look like this.

Sexiness in an attitude.

A friend and I were watching the hottest girl in the bar dance with her friend one night. The friend was a big girl. But that girl danced like she didn’t give a fuck what anyone thought, and she was good! She was sexy! I was surprised at how attractive she became.

There are probably some spirits to bring more attraction to you but still I think that you can do that by yourself, with your own energy. If you feel comfortable in yourself, people around you will feel the same energy about you.

British impressionaist Alistair McGowan (who may want to look away now if he’s reading this!) was someone I’ve seen on TV for years and never - I mean no offence, but never - would have thought of as attractive in that way: talented, yes, skilled, great - but not attractive to me personally.

But then me and my sweetie attended the astinishingly great “Audience With Jimmy Savile” play he did in north London, where even though he was playing a repulsively exploitative and warped person, he did it with such skill and conviction and flair that afterwards, to be honest, I’ve started seeing him as one hawt puppy! :smiley:

He’s on the BBC iPlayer thingy right now, this light-weight show called “My Life On A Plate” which is where some cookery dude makes dishes from people’s pasts and they visit the locations, and this guy McGowan who I’ve been aware of since forever is suddenly looking like one hell of a hottie - just off ONE display of consummate skill and talent. :heart:

Go figure.

This is what groupies are all about, they see someone (usually, not always, a bloke) doing something really well, and they get attracted 90% or more to the sheer skill, the Art, that area where any human ever can attain a sort of divine creative level if they excel in some field, then yeah 10% the person, but really it’s about that moment when inspiration attains the kind of muse-driven God-like reverence the ancient Greeks gave it, and you see sheer awesomeness in the form of some otherwise ordinary man or woman.

I didn’t like Jimmy Savile btw in case anyone’s wondering, he gave me the creeps when he was alive (all that charidee work) and he was by all accounts a despicable monster - albeit that in retrospect, it’s fascinating how he gamed the Establishment, but that’s another topic - just making it clear that THAT creep isn’t a factor in this!

My point here?

Skill is sexy - so get skilled, anyone can find SOME area they excel in… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very well explained. As I said before, you don’t need a spirit(s) always to achieve something.

You’ve either got or you haven’t got style

I’m not the most classically beautiful girl in the world, I’ve got quite a few “flaws” in fact, but no matter - I know I could have more or less any bloke I set my mind to, who’s at all available (as in, not newly married, very gay, or whatever) because I have a great attitude, I know I’m sexy, I don’t give off a bunny-boiler vibe, and I know what makes for attraction - be something worth “having”!

And also don’t make it all about once you “have” them, they have to FIX your life.

Who wants that? :wink:

And no-one can fix your life, anyway… (no, trust me, I tried - lol!!!)

So, be skilled, have things to offer, and stop being the needer in any given situation.

1 Like

This is true for the regular person. Just use magick to affect them in specific ways to generate attraction. Doesnt matter whether you are rich or poor, good looking or ugly, charming or not, famius or not famous, etc. Life is all just a matter of perception. If someone perceives you as having value then you become attractive. But that can easily change at the drop of a hat…and those changes first take place in your brain =)

Lady Eva’s advice is very good advice, but it falls short only where its good to cover your general bases and ultimately does not reach to the actual source of why you are here in the first place… Which is… Using influence in the form of Magick.

My advice for self-improvement magick: Research Glamour spells…but more importantly do reaearch on magick as a broad field because it plays into the creation of glamour.

Magick is everywhere around us, it could be covered in various forms and all what you need to do is to learn to find and use it for yourself. Once you learn that you’ll be able to control a lot of things in this world.

Yes, that’s what I was aiming for - “the Muse” is made manifest, at the moment in which Inspiration hits a man or woman, and they become temporarily attuned to a totally Divine and awe-inspiring, Love-able force… there’s the “golden ratio”/Fibonacci thing, and all the wonders fo da Vinci, to show a more material example, then we see them every day in the arts we like most, be they a pop group, comedian/comedienne, etc. :slight_smile:

I love this stuff, loving and appreciating people who stand out, for their sheer god-driven sexy glory? NOM!

Yeah well anyway, that’s what I think, “Amor Vincit Omnia” etc! :wink:

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:55, topic:1597”]You’ve either got or you haven’t got style

I’m not the most classically beautiful girl in the world, I’ve got quite a few “flaws” in fact, but no matter - I know I could have more or less any bloke I set my mind to, who’s at all available (as in, not newly married, very gay, or whatever) because I have a great attitude, I know I’m sexy, I don’t give off a bunny-boiler vibe, and I know what makes for attraction - be something worth “having”!

And also don’t make it all about once you “have” them, they have to FIX your life.

Who wants that? :wink:

And no-one can fix your life, anyway… (no, trust me, I tried - lol!!!)

So, be skilled, have things to offer, and stop being the needer in any given situation.[/quote]

Any woman who understands the ways of magick like you, and makes it a point to search out truth beyond that which we see in front of us, is extremely attractive in my book! No disrespect meant here, either.

I can’t claim to have worked on anything to make myself more handsome but I did see changes in my features through invocation. I previously did a lot of work with invoking Egyptian deities and the most prominent one was Anubis. I had a lot of intention on destroying the previous conception of self so I worked with the natural force of the death tarot as conceived by Crowley. The presence I identify as Anubis was the mentor in my attempt to “kill” my old self and meta-morph to a more aggressive and solar self. unfortunately, All I accomplished was manifest a tulpa and it gained sentence with the name jackel in the image of Anubis. what I noticed though was all my features morphed in to a noticeably sharper edge. I looked much more wolf like and aggressive. The tupla has been somewhat of a bother to my sanity but my features has retained some of it’s original form when I fed less thought to the tupla.

Again, this is just my take, but I do believe invocation will effect you on such a way that the possessing spirit can shape your appearance to the nature of what it was conceived to be. *here’s a grain of salt

1 Like

I noticed your sharp features, I remember seeing your picture and thinking that you were pretty cute, but you looked like a real intense person.