How to be an incubus/succubus?

I’m guessing it’s just like energy vampyrism except with sexual energies…

I have a pact with an incubus and have been told by him that they are a “subrace”, if you will, of demons.

But to be one as a human, or to act like one…like the TV Show Lost Girl…

Any thoughts?

[quote=“KaosQueen, post:1, topic:5428”]I’m guessing it’s just like energy vampyrism except with sexual energies…

I have a pact with an incubus and have been told by him that they are a “subrace”, if you will, of demons.

But to be one as a human, or to act like one…like the TV Show Lost Girl…

Any thoughts?[/quote]

Well, you could simply feed on sexual energies, or astral project to someone, give them a wet dream and drain em.

literally becoming a succubus would be next to impossible but I was planning to invoke one to learn to project their aura’s…and other stuff (I realised that was a stupid idea and didn’t go for it though)

As I see it and experienced it, you can’t, physically, become a succubus. However, it is possible to transform into one with your astral body - temporal transformation - or with your soul - complex, extensive and lasting transformation. The latter part isn’t entirely your own decision, and the pact might even be serious as a relationship, and even marriage.

In my opinion, “Lost Girl” is not a good comparison to real “succubus”. Some aspects is there, like that sex part(duh!) and to some extent the energy inhalation. Other than that, there’s nothing more to compare to my own experiences of a “succubus”.

Isn’t “vampyrism”, or the energetic aspect of it, when someone “steal” energies without giving something in return?

As I’ve experienced, the sexual energy is in a loop, where the “taker” is a giver at the same time. It benefits both, while at the same time is recharging the physical energy of the “succubus”, to make it more solid through touches. The more “in sync” the sexual act is, the more energy is “charged” within the “succubus” and the more solid it becomes. Yet, the energy is never lost from the human side. It’s like comparing two different sizes of batteries, while one is much bigger than the other. Both gets fully charged, but the bigger one becomes more powerful than the small one.

1 Like

[quote=“succupedia, post:3, topic:5428”]As I see it and experienced it, you can’t, physically, become a succubus. However, it is possible to transform into one with your astral body - temporal transformation - or with your soul - complex, extensive and lasting transformation. The latter part isn’t entirely your own decision, and the pact might even be serious as a relationship, and even marriage.

In my opinion, “Lost Girl” is not a good comparison to real “succubus”. Some aspects is there, like that sex part(duh!) and to some extent the energy inhalation. Other than that, there’s nothing more to compare to my own experiences of a “succubus”.

Isn’t “vampyrism”, or the energetic aspect of it, when someone “steal” energies without giving something in return?

As I’ve experienced, the sexual energy is in a loop, where the “taker” is a giver at the same time. It benefits both, while at the same time is recharging the physical energy of the “succubus”, to make it more solid through touches. The more “in sync” the sexual act is, the more energy is “charged” within the “succubus” and the more solid it becomes. Yet, the energy is never lost from the human side. It’s like comparing two different sizes of batteries, while one is much bigger than the other. Both gets fully charged, but the bigger one becomes more powerful than the small one.[/quote]

That makes so much sense …since time with my incubus feels like a recharging for both parties, and I never feel drained. And funny you said marriage because every time the marriage card comes up in an oracle card reading I know it represents my incubus – we consider the pact much like one, except an open one.

And so you’re saying if a human can loop energy or cycle energy then that’s incubi/succubi-like but that does not make a human succubi/incubi themselves?

Imagine two magnets getting stuck on eachother through the plus/minus pools. For them to keep stuck, there must be a constant flow of energy.

I never said that the loop of energy, from us humans, makes it succubi/incubi-like. We have energy within us. They have energy within them. Both energies get charged, and “fused” by intimacy, like sex. And it does not make a human a succubus/incubus by just doing a sexual act. That’s another process in itself.

Speaking of energies. Sexual, or intimate energies, are very potent for energywork. The emotional feeling of lust is applicable for more than sex, and it is, in comparison to the emotion of fear, much stronger. You can control fear, but not lust.

2 Likes

I would loved to become an Incubus demon

1 Like

Bruh.

3 Likes

This post has now risen from the dead after 5 years! Lol

2 Likes

That’s why I said bruh :joy:

1 Like

Lol I had an inkling that was why you went bruh

:laughing:

1 Like