How to banish negative spirits from a house?

Not sure what your dealing with, but the depression and other things seem to be a common theme with these Spirits. Perhaps talk to it and help lighten it up? What makes it depressed or sad? Try the Wunjo Rune if its depression.

1 Like

I was in the house and I had a strong feeling it wanted them out or to go mad. I think the Husband creates some kind of magnet to negative PK energy with his shouting and anxiety and depression , every argument they have the entity feeds off it and grows louder keeping them up at night

I personally believe negative people can create PK entities if in one place for long enough putting out enough negative energy and fear. I think it is a growth of their unhappiness together and has opened up a sort of portal to other negative miserable energy.

It is not a dead person, I was alone with it and spoke to it. It was not very chatty and slithered off when I chanted Lucifers enn at it for making me feel sick

2 Likes

I used bells to clear my houseā€¦ but had to get into every little corner with the sound

2 Likes

Very cool. I wonder how many words of power could drive it off

1 Like

I have a friend who had something follow her home that acted the same way. It would find ways to cause arguments and feed off the energy. She smudged a couple times but it kept hanging around. She used a combo of herbs and called upon a deity for help removing it. She never told me who she worked with. She just said she had to call out the big guns. It worked. Whatever the entity was hanging out left never to return.

1 Like

Lesser entities often clear off when I call for Lucifer. Unfortunately my mate is RC so no Lucifer allowed.

Parasite entities feel so sludgey to me. I always recognise the energyā€¦ Itā€™s funny how things can follow you and attach to you like that? It wanted food (energy) from your friend obviously. This one mimics too so it has some intelligence to it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting better at sensing entities of all sorts. I find most are just passing through so to speak. They donā€™t want anything there are just there for a bit then leave. Havenā€™t run into to many parasites.

1 Like

You are right though. Iā€™ve noticed negative people tend to create a sort of muck around themselves. I can usually feel it pretty quick. I believe parasites are attracted to those types of people so they can feed off them and wallow in their muck.

1 Like

Yes, the more I open my senses.the more I can sense peoples energies and it can be overwhelming most days. I pick up stuff from near enough everyone. Probably why I like being alone with Dogs.
Yes, people that are unhappy, stuck together because of a bad mortgage,arguing and living in misery open all kinds of parasite doorways and opportunities for them to stick on.

You may need to do a coat

1 Like

When iā€™ve noticed I got parasites I called upon my guardians, incredibly powerful and strong. They took care of everything. So I guess your friends should call jhebus, as Homer Simpson once called jesus ( I find it hilarious ) and ask the higher form they believe in to help them.

3 Likes

Lol, I remember that episode :joy: I recommended Arch angel Michaelā€¦ listening isnā€™t her best qualityā€¦ The JWā€™s that came to the door told her to shout Jehovah! out at it 3 timesā€¦ that made me think of life of Brian (film) so I laughed.

2 Likes

Can you imagine it Mimicking your man perfectlyā€¦then having sex with you? Haha, your gonna habe to check your BF a few times White Glove inspection or else take changes of getting infected injected.

1 Like

If your friend is Catholic why not call on the saints or archangels for assistance. Holy water, salt, sage, and invoking the four archangel Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel should help.

1 Like

Take dirt from the four corners of the property and use that as a link to the house. You should then be able to work remotely on the situation.

1 Like

Not much chance of thatā€¦ however,if it decided to look like Cody Fern iā€™d be in there :slight_smile:

It can happen. I have a lot of experience with these negs that mimic. Best response is a practiced boredom, but I donā€™t see Hubby going along with that. So glad I have nobody fucking up my life like that.

1 Like

Yes, not my house or my parasite. I have passed on these tips to her and she should be in a better position very soon. I told her to control her energy and fear,like you said boredom. Cutting off the food supply and banishing should work

Get a copy of Robert Bruceā€™s book, Practical Psychic Defense and use the techniques in it.

Also get a black pillar candle, some coarse salt, and a burn bowl. Place the burn bowl in or near the centre of the house, put some water in it and place the candle in it. Pour a ring of salt around the candle in the water, then light the candle. Itā€™ll act as a portal. Recite the banishing incantation from KoF in each room with authority. Do this at least twice daily until the entity is gone. Using this method at least twice daily weakens its foothold in the place and will prevent any new ones from gaining a foothold.

Your friend will need to clean up her vibration in order to stop attracting it, or similar back to her. The best source of information about this Iā€™ve personally found and used is Abraham Hicks. Youā€™ll find the books on Amazon.

2 Likes