How to Banish a spirit?

Yes. I’m serious. Banishing and evoking rituals had been around forever – but here’s the thing – all of those Magicians who used them were wrong. So was Aleister Crowley when he wrote about the importance and uses of pentagram rituals. See, the thing is that Magick is a game and there’s really no danger to doing it. None at all.

As KingofHearts616 conformed, the entity you’re calling upon is OK. Don’t worry about any spiritual entities that may be attracted to you by your Magick, just go for it and try to sort out any problems after the event. Recently I posted about pentagram rituals but was advised that there are stronger rituals around – conveniently, rituals the person posting wouldn’t post. So there you have it.

One advantage of an actually physical Order with a Temple is that you learn fundamentals which are important – particularly when you see the results of students who don’t worry about such fundamentals.

Al.

2 Likes

Being fairly new at this myself, I can understand your hesitation. My first evocation was with Duke Sallos and I had no idea whether he showed up or not. I was not able to tell and chances are that you will not be able to also. Just go ahead and do it and figure that he is there and that he heard you.

I didn’t know that Duke Sallos had heard my request until when it happened. Then he really made his presence known to me and you might end up having the same thing happen. I didn’t go into the ritual already thinking on how to get rid of him, I just did the ritual and went about my day.

I know it can be hard to erase your doubts, but try to do so. Have respect, state what you want, what you will give, and let it go. If he wants to help you, you will know soon enough. If he does, great, if not, then there are other spirits to call upon, but already having a negative mindset will not help your cause.

4 Likes

I’m extremely new myself, and my first was Lucifer.

Like I said, just be respectful and all will be well.

(I’ve never banished any of them, btw, I’ve just allowed them to leave once our business had concluded)

2 Likes

Okay well . I will summon him tomorrow to help me with my app(s) revenue . But I need something to give him in return . Can someone help me with this offering ? I already know I will give him public praise when he’s completed his end of the deal but should I give anything else ?

Also should I give him some incense for him coming ?

1 Like

There is really no set thing on what to offer. You could offer alcohol, food, tobacco, Walmart gift cards, etc…I have never used incense.

The main thing is to be sincere, have respect, and if your request comes to pass, make sure that you pay up and give him what you agreed to give.

1 Like

Well, certain entities have certain preferences. I’ve found and seen others have found that King Paimon likes chocolate and cookies.

2 Likes

Candles, Incense, food, wine, cigars,ect take your pick or combo of. Just disposed of the corpse of the organic offerings after some time has passed, as all the energies of the offering have likely been taken by the spirit.

3 Likes

Very true, but I have found that you can’t go wrong with either tobacco or alcohol.

Duke Sallos like waffles with maple syrup. I read that King Paimon likes Mountain Dew, so I asked him if this was true. He said yes, so now I keep some Mountain Dew around.

3 Likes

Fucking amazing. Hail to the King :joy: I’ll have to start keeping some around.

2 Likes

Well I guess that takes care of my questions . Thank you everybody and wish me luck

3 Likes

I tend to mix my own scary concoctions with different alcoholic spirits. I use those as offerings with my alter work to the divs.

Sitri seemed also seemed to approve of it as an offering. Weather and candle both went berserk on me followed by an energy spike through my body lol didnt sleep much the next few days.

Only reason i have ever felt the need to banish was before my spell work. Though its not a part of my current pathworking.

2 Likes

Was this a good feeling ?

Path of smoke cares not for our feelings, just results :joy:

True very true lmao :joy:

1 Like

Oh yeah lol was my first ritual evocation. My request differed a bit from a bit though.

Posted about why i decided to work with sitri here

The following invocations with him have been intense.

1 Like

Tell me about it. Ever since I have started working with the good King, I have had cravings for Mountain Dew. I don’t even use it as an offering to him in my petitions. I offer it to him when he shows up, him being a guest in my home and me being a grateful host.

4 Likes

Good luck Brother. Good luck!

Al.

1 Like

@TheRookie As a general rule I don’t banish the Spirits I actually work with. It’s a devotional Path I walk, and I don’t approach the Spirits in that way. Also NEVER EVER use Wiccan stuff. It’s an insult.

A guy after my own heart! (Chocolate &cookies)

Hearken unto me!

Banishing and evoking rituals are very important for a number of reasons you’ll discover if you apply yourself. These rituals can be used to alter the external or internal. Banishings clear an area for working and come in handy when annoying spirits show up. Someone I knew got a dead Irish potato farmer who was really friendly but dumb. He had to banish.

Also, sometimes low grade entities show up and if they won’t leave it’s great to know you can force them to. That’s why you should become adept at banishing before evoking, because evoking can on up portals that often times are the more dangerous because these are not immediately apparent.

Banishing and evoking rituals are archetypal in their nature. So write and sign an oath by yourself to Yourself that for two weeks you learn and practice a banishing ritual. Then for the next two weeks you’ll concentrate on evoking. If you break your oath at least you’ll know the true value of your own word.

Anyway, if you could be bothered getting out of your comfy, intellectual, internet-driven easy-chair and doing such rituals you’ll quickly learn a lot about energies while letting spiritual entities know you’re around – even a banishing will do that. Perform the banishing and evoking like you’re a bit player in a movie and this is your big chance to make a name for yourself as a star. Give these everything you’ve got, at least to begin with because later on it gets a bit easier.

Message me with your email and I’ll attach some pentagram rituals in PDF, because I can’t post PDFs here.

As for dismissing the spiritual entities I work with, no I don’t banish.

Al.

4 Likes