How to attain godhood

1.Learn from Mehmi’on invulnerable on how to constrain spirits and evoke safelly.
make a pact with the demon.An allience.
have him present in all evocations in case things turn out ugly.
2.Evoke Eriesh’taetohl and ask for imortality and the power of teletransportation .If he doesn’t coperate send your new thug Mehmi’on he’l maje him more coperative.
3.Evoke hades and poseidon and ask to get water from the stix river .,
Be nice I doubt your thug is going to take to gods .
Baith in the water.
You’re now invulnerable if you drink the water and baith in it .
If you decide to drink the water you’ll be enable to speak for 7 years.
4. evoke Lucifuge and ask for the ability to store infinite power and knoledge.He been the spirit of exes will comply.Again be nice Mehmi’on is probably not able to take the guy.
5.Get perfectly posesed by Glas’yos he can keep your mind sane when you will be absorbing knowledge that no human mind is prepare to posses.
6. with the help of Mehmion steal the power of an entety this willl ‘‘Kill’’ the spirit now armed with the power of a spirit(can repeat this step if you wish more power is good)
7.evoke all spirits known to you ask them to give to you all there knowledge.Learn now you have the power but you need the knoledge to use it.
8. learn the secret of imunity to desease from raphael .
9.congratulations! if you survived trough the procees you’re a god.

This is my idea I would like it to be critizized by more experienced people if I am being crazy just tell me .

1 Like

Have you actually done exactly this sequence, and are sharing that it’s granted you godlike powers, or are you proposing it as a route to godhood and asking for people to tell you whether it sounds plausible?

Have you actually done exactly this sequence, and are sharing that it’s granted you godlike powers, or are you proposing it as a route to godhood and asking for people to tell you whether it sounds plausible?[/quote]
Option two any thoughts about my ritual ?

Before wanting to be a “living god” (are there dead gods ??), let’s learn to be good living humans. There’s already lot of work.

I’ll oversimplify the following.

Humans have two forces operating in their lives:

First: Divine Force , it is permanent, constant, it cannot be attained nor you can divorce from it, it is basically what you are.

Second: Stupidity Force , it makes you believe, act and live as a stupid idiot (notice… Stupid… plus idiot…) and it works as a “forgetter” of the first Force. Affects every human with no exception… and some animals.

You should not try to obtain something you’re already… like if snow needed to work its way to whitesness… but instead, strip off of all the stupidity force that predates human mind, body and spirit and you’ll see how divine magnificent manifest… A propper human, which is something rare, is commonly see it as a “God”. I refer to an energetically well developed human free of blockages and with it sphere of influence without holes.

so… now some comments on your plan.

1.- You can learn to evoke safelly with EA’s methods, but prior to start doing that you need to develop astral senses and get used to entities so you can actually make sense of those experiences.

2.Evoke Eriesh'taetohl and ask for imortality and the power of teletransportation .If he doesn't coperate send your new thug Mehmi'on he'l maje him more coperative.

Dunno about that, I’m not a master evocator, someone should try it even if seems far-fetched. (I do believe “phyisical” immortality is possible).

1. If stix river is an spiritual place… like an astral place, you should master Soul Travel and go there by yourself.

2. I can’t say, I’ve never worked with Lucifuge.

3. That doesn’t seem like a bad idea, but you’ll need to learn how to get possession and also develop a relationship with that entity. (I guess, I’m far from an expert in possessions).

6. with the help of Mehmion steal the power of an entety this willl ''Kill'' the spirit now armed with the power of a spirit(can repeat this step if you wish more power is good)

Entities are accausal beings, they do not exist, nor they cease to exist in the same way we do (here on this plane, since even without a phyisical body we still “exist” as long as there is self-awareness).

7.evoke all spirits known to you ask them to give to you all there knowledge.Learn now you have the power but you need the knoledge to use it.

Only doable if immortal or learned voluntary reincarnation.

8. learn the secret of imunity to desease from raphael .

I don’t know about this but I have the feeling that imunity to diseases comes before immortality.

9.congratulations! if you survived trough the procees you're a god.

You were a God from the begining (you were and are THE GOD ultimate existence from the begining), but if become a deity you want, to die you must.

For example, Pancho Villa the famous Militar y Libertador Mexicano, Viva Mexico Cabrón! Is treated nowdays as an actual deity, it has its own cult and many people channel or acts as vessels for Pancho Villa and then helps people with any problem even healing. Funny thing, the “cajitas” or vessels close their eyes during the time they’re possessed… I read somewhere that “kiumbas” are “low level spirit” or something like that -I may be wrong- that when in possession, they cannot open they’re eyes.

I guess that if you gather enough spiritual power, and create a legacy so people will make a cult around you, give you offerings, invoke you, evoke you and even get possessed by you (with the ability to keep the eyes open) then you made it into a Godform… but… was it you or was it people? Those kinds of “God forms” are common in lationamerica, “Santos de la Calle”, “Street Saints” that performs miracles and stuff, and they were not magicians.

Hope more people join the debate, seems fun.

Possession is not to be taken lightly. I work with temporary possession quite a bit. I know a lot of people here practice one of the ATR’s (I don’t) so I would like to hear their takes on this. Before you think about possession, you need to have a strong relationship with the possessing spirit first, you can’t just draw a name out of a hat because you like its attributes and decide to go for it; I guess you could, but I would reconnect against it, you never know how well you two will mesh unless you have gotten to know its energy and personality with evocation work (and lots of it, with the same entity). Perfect possession is a whole different ball game and a rare thing at that. You need to have a lot of time being possessed by a specific entity before you can make an educated decision on whether or not you want to be fully conjoined to this entity; the effects of that don’t just go away once you get tired of it. Just something to think about.