How to ask for a lover

what demon could help me or how should I ask for a new lover in my life to fulfill my desires and to make me happy?

Doing a simple candle spell works well in my experience. The one in the archives of Balg works well but if your just looking for a lover summon a succubus/incubus they will do what most human woman or men won’t. Caution though if your not a strong magician and can’t lucid dream at will I wouldn’t summon a child of Lilith until your ready.

thx . i want a real lover to substitute my ex and rid me of my fixation for him. well my fixation is almost gone now that i ve done the cut and clear ritual. btw does the cut and clear imply that he will get over me as well ?

Cut and clear rituals work however I’ve always found cleansing memory baths to be very helpful or using candle idols to help people forget about a person to be helpful. I had to make the choice between 2 woman a few months ago and I used a memory spell with a candle to make one forget completely about me. I haven’t heard from her since I did the spell.

Sigil work with hagith or anael should help you. Or dantalion if you more into goetic spirits

If the cut and clear works properly, you won’t care.

There are real rituals to getting a lover. Carve Psalms 2:18 on a red candle with both of your names on the other side. Keep burning those candles. Demons aren’t always best for true love. There’s way bigger rituals you could do to pretty much guarantee that lover, but they’re costly and difficult.

There are real rituals to getting a lover. Carve Psalms 2:18 on a red candle with both of your names on the other side. Keep burning those candles. Demons aren’t always best for true love. There’s way bigger rituals you could do to pretty much guarantee that lover, but they’re costly and difficult.[/quote] ty very much. Where can I find such spells ?