How to Activate and Charge Chakras?

Hello Guys,

What simple method to activate and charge chakras do you use?

If you want to do Chakra work properly, you should do them the way the ancient Yogis did it for centuries: one at a time.

Personally, I do a lot of personal research into the particular Chakra that I intend to work with and then I build a comprehensive meditation around that information. Things to learn about are mudras, bandhas, seed mantras, apana vayus, associations, colors, etc.

If you’re looking for a simple, catch-all Chakra meditation you’re not going to see a lot of growth.

1 Like

Thanks bro, really appreciate that.

For example, to help you get started, this is a Muladhara (Root or Base) Chakra meditation that I created. Some terms you’ll need to know: Mula Bhanda literally translates to Root Lock, it is basically clenching your anus and urogential muscles. If you are unable to hold this for long periods of time then Ashvini Mudra (clenching your anus repeatedly) will substitute. All the hand Mudras are found on this website: [url=http://www.langkawi-yoga.com/blog/?p=1109]A Quick Guide To Mudras Using Yoga Socks « Langkawi Yoga Blog . Apana Pranayama is a passive inhale followed by a sharp exhale, like a staccato note.

Sit cross-legged on the floor with as little as possible between you and the ground.

Engage Mula Bhanda, begin Brahma Mudra, and alternate intoning LAM with Apana Pranayama. Do this for ten alternations, adding five more a week, until you are comfortable with three minutes.

Continue to engage Mula Bhanda, begin Merhu danda Mudra, and alternate intoning LAM and Apana Pranayama. Do this for ten alternations, adding five more a week, until you are comfortable with three minutes.

Continue to engage Mula Bhanda, begin Chin Mudra, and alternate intoning LAM and Apana Pranayama. Do this for ten alternations, adding five more a week, until you are comfortable with three minutes.

Continue to engage in Mula Bhanda, begin Prithvi/Earth Mudra, and alternate intoning LAM and Apana Pranayama. Do this for ten alternations, adding five more a week, until you are comfortable with three minutes.

Continue to engage in Mula Bhanda, begin Apana Mudra, and alternate intoning LAM and Apana Pranayama. Do this for ten alternations, adding five more a week, until you are comfortable with three minutes.

Continue to engage in Mula Bhanda, begin Muladhara Chakra Mudra, and alternate intoning LAM and Apana Pranayama. Do this for ten alternations, adding five more a week, until you are comfortable with three minutes.

1 Like

I use a pendulum to open mine. Simple but very effective.

Would you mind explaining the process to me?

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:4, topic:6991”]For example, to help you get started, this is a Muladhara (Root or Base) Chakra meditation that I created. Some terms you’ll need to know: Mula Bhanda literally translates to Root Lock, it is basically clenching your anus and urogential muscles. If you are unable to hold this for long periods of time then Ashvini Mudra (clenching your anus repeatedly) will substitute. All the hand Mudras are found on this website: [url=http://www.langkawi-yoga.com/blog/?p=1109]A Quick Guide To Mudras Using Yoga Socks « Langkawi Yoga Blog . Apana Pranayama is a passive inhale followed by a sharp exhale, like a staccato note.

Sit cross-legged on the floor with as little as possible between you and the ground.

Engage Mula Bhanda, begin Brahma Mudra, and alternate intoning LAM with Apana Pranayama. Do this for ten alternations, adding five more a week, until you are comfortable with three minutes.

Continue to engage Mula Bhanda, begin Merhu danda Mudra, and alternate intoning LAM and Apana Pranayama. Do this for ten alternations, adding five more a week, until you are comfortable with three minutes.

Continue to engage Mula Bhanda, begin Chin Mudra, and alternate intoning LAM and Apana Pranayama. Do this for ten alternations, adding five more a week, until you are comfortable with three minutes.

Continue to engage in Mula Bhanda, begin Prithvi/Earth Mudra, and alternate intoning LAM and Apana Pranayama. Do this for ten alternations, adding five more a week, until you are comfortable with three minutes.

Continue to engage in Mula Bhanda, begin Apana Mudra, and alternate intoning LAM and Apana Pranayama. Do this for ten alternations, adding five more a week, until you are comfortable with three minutes.

Continue to engage in Mula Bhanda, begin Muladhara Chakra Mudra, and alternate intoning LAM and Apana Pranayama. Do this for ten alternations, adding five more a week, until you are comfortable with three minutes.[/quote]

Perfect, something else to add to my daily rutine :).

Would you mind explaining the process to me?[/quote]

I hold my pendulum over a chakra & it will either give me a positive reaction ( chakra open ) or negative ( chakra closed ). If closed I repeat the manta I open this chakra in this & all dimensions until the positive reaction is reached. If more than two chakra need to be opened or if it takes more than a couple of minutes to open them, I can tend to feel very spaced out for about an hour or so, so if your going to give it a try don’t plan to drive anywhere afterward just in case.

You can use Robert Bruce’s methods from the book ‘‘Energy work’’.It has some amazing visulization teqniques but you have to work them in order to see results.

Please forgive the length of this post as it’s taken from my own personal hand written grimoire so I had to type it out for this thread. I know there’s a good number of people on this forum that study and use the energy centres more deeply than what I’ve described below, so I guess they might disagree with my comments but I do use chakras to stimulate the energy around my body after a bath and before ritual. I find this a fantastic conditioning tool

The meridian system allows energy to circulate around the body just like blood does through the vascular system. This network of energy structure has many crossover points and some of its main intersections are where the energy gets manipulated and redirected, not to mention corrupted as well through conflict. It’s these junctions where we can easily control the energy through our intentions and the imagination. In many Chinese therapies for example, stimulation is applied here through acupressure and other manipulations such as acupuncture.

Through contact with these crossover points or chakras, we can steer our emotions, mental states and ideas as to how we interact within our environment. The chakras also connect to our glands (Endocrine system) thereby having an influence over our health and general well being. It is at these points that energy meets and not only gets redirected, but through conflicting intentions it can get blocked causing a detriment to our health such as negative moods and therefore, an overall unwanted output through our physical body tends to occur. I have no desire to delve into the study of the chakras as this is a separate subject; I’m only interested in the use of energy here for the creation of our desires.

The root chakra between the genitals and anus is where so much of our energy accumulates and therefore, becomes a concentrate, extraction or essence of the overall power we circulate around the body. It is the root or foundation to our energy management system. We therefore start our focus here and raise this power upwards as we stimulate the rest of the main chakras to circulate the energy we need for our intentions.

So to begin with then, we focus our mind on the root and to stimulate this and connect more deeply with it, you feel it getting bigger and wider at that spot. This once again has to be done very slowly as the chakra will respond to your intention through the imagination so take your time and take note on how far it opens and try to regulate your imagination with this exact size. Feel it bulging as the momentum starts from within, you must not try to pull it open!

slowly feel and see it getting bigger until it stops growing at which time you do the same thing again and again coaxing it to follow your lead. As you do this let your hands help the situation by gesturing outwards as if you are pushing from the inside to make it bulge. Your hands are a marvellous orchestrator of movement, which can be used as a supporting element within this whole experience.

Initially, you will feel a pulsation at the spot as it follows your intentions and through repetition with your imagination, it will open out to an area about two inch in diameter. This takes time and concentration as you must pay attention and let the spot take its lead from your physical gestures and internal thoughts. You don’t need to imagine colours here as many do as this is just another way to segregate and distinguish each chakra as you apply energy onto it. Once the root has been brought to the dimensions and you can sense it through your imagination, you can move on to the next vortex.

We now imagine the energy rising from the root and going to the spleen chakra between your genitals and navel, you simply focus on this now and go through the same procedure stimulating the energy centre until it has grown to around two inch again. The next chakra is the solar plexus, which is situated between your navel and breastbone. However, before going there you focus back on the root again feeling its girth and drawing energy up to the spleen where you feel this in the same way and then bring the energy up to the solar plexus and start to stimulate the vortex there. Once the solar plexus chakra is opened you once again go back to the root and feel its girth and draw energy up again to the spleen, feel its girth and draw energy up to the solar region and then take this to the heart chakra.

When the heart chakra has been stimulated you draw energy up as already mentioned through every other vortex starting from the root again until you arrive now at the throat, which is situated in the lower hollow region of the throat. Stimulate this and draw energy up from the root and go to the Ajna chakra, which is slightly above the area between the eyebrows. Once this is done you draw up energy again and go to the area just above the crown of your head and stimulate this before drawing energy up from the root again through all the individual vortexes right up to the crown chakra.

Raising energy like this is the perfect priming tool for any ritual work as it unblocks and stimulates energy in the main areas of the body where it can be controlled. You will feel your hands tingling, a warming sensation may also be felt now like delicate movement over the hands indicating that the energy is volatile. Chakra stimulation needs to be done ideally, twice a day at first as you need to connect with each point of contact. You will know when this occurs as your awareness will immediately be drawn to the location of each energy centre as you concentrate on it and you will feel it starting to stimulate a little without you placing any extra attention (energy) onto it.

This of cause needs to be used in conjunction with a good energy producing diet and physical exercise. It amazes me at times how many magicians don’t look after themselves and then wonder why they have low energy centres and blockages. Chakra work will also contribute to a relaxed and confident attitude, which you should strive to maintain as much as possible. This entire ritual and other procedures like it are usually called the opening of the chakras, which I have purposely avoided because chakras are always open or you would be dead. They can however become blocked through conflicting thoughts, emotional turmoil and unsuitable diets. Executing rituals like this along with the above supporting elements can contribute to a well balanced state of mind, where the individual is relaxed but energised, happy and intuitively connected to who he is and the environment around himself.

(I can post more information if requested about other aspects of energy as in my honest opinion, it is a primal requirement for manifestation and the true art of the magician)

3 Likes

I am very interested in this, since im actually writting down all advices and practices i get from you guys, and creating a working/practice plan, to develop the basic and main skills and attributes a magician should have, going from very basic things such as my standing postures, concentration practices, all the way through, clairvoyance, evokation, divination and soul travel.

Trying not to leave anything important behind, and creating a training program on my own, to help me manage my time while developing my skills at the same time.

I will try your method out same way im trying the other methods i’ve been given here, i’ll pick the methods that better work for me and incoorporate them in my personal program.

A method I’ve used on myself and other people, is to get a quartz crystal point, and use that like a wand, or general instrument of will & intent - you dowse over the chakra as janelle described, then if it’s either sluggish, blocked (you get a feel for that) or reversed, you use the crystal to 1. go with the direction, or go counter-clockwise if it doesn’t give any motion, and 2. to “cast out” any yuck, then slowly spin clockwise after cleansing your crystal.

It sounds silly, but think of a DJ spinning decks - like that, they can go either way but only one gives you harmonious music.

Chose the quartz point with care, gazillions of them get ground up every year as part of mining and general industry, so people who try to guilt you about buying an intact point are wrong, but don’t just grab a crystal and assume it will help, either - in my experience, these are earth beings with STRONG personalities and some are not friendly, others are, and will want to help.

Get to trust your intuition, if nothing else, before you choose one.

Other stuff I have done:

1. find a crystal related to that chakra, cleanse it. Place it in water (unless it’s something like calcite, which would dissolve) or on top of a lid over water, and intone, with “intent,” the seed mantra of that chakra.

Drink, or bathe in, that water. Don’t do this unless you’re certain the crystal is non-toxic, obvs, or you’ll die, and demons will laugh at you!

1. wear clothing related to that chakra above the area - a blue scarf for throat chakra, orange belt or scarf wrapped round for navel. I wear one if I get menstrual cramps - seems to help.

2. trance journey through each chakra and see what’s going on. Doubly so if you have a specific health problem.

3. merge (in visualisation/trance) with each chakra, and transfigure into each of the 4 core elements - Earth, Water, Fire, and Air.

Find out if one is lacking, and if so, transfigure into that, or look into other options to increase it via herbal remedies - or if you get a taste when you first merge with the chakra (iron, salt, a specific herb) look up supplementing that, and whether it may be helpful to your health.

1. always, chill out - your body is a self-correcting mehcanism, and can often cope without your conscious assistance.

I say this because in my white-light days, I met a lot of people who wouldn’t eat a bite or buy a new t-shirt without knowing all the correspondences, and harmonics etc., and hypochondria is NEVER good look, nor (amusingly!) actually good for our health. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Chose the quartz point with care, gazillions of them get ground up every year as part of mining and general industry, so people who try to guilt you about buying an intact point are wrong, but don’t just grab a crystal and assume it will help, either - in my experience, these are earth beings with STRONG personalities and some are not friendly, others are, and will want to help.

Get to trust your intuition, if nothing else, before you choose one.[/quote]

Where can i get a Quartz crystal? Is there a website you would recommend to purchase online? Or where would you recommend me to get it?

I’d recommend that you find a store near you that sells crystals. I recommend raw, naturally made, unpolished crystals if you can find them. Reason for recommending an in-person store over an online store is like Lady Eva said: don’t just grab any crystal and assume it will help. It’s best to look them over in person so that you can choose which point should go home with you.

Like Lady Eva also said, this is why you should learn to trust your intuition, if nothing else, before choosing a quartz point. You’ll need your intuition to pick the right one.

I agree with what Salpinx says there, definitely try to choose one in person - ONLY if that’s not an option, go onl’ine and set the intent (maybe by repeating it three times when you first get up that day) that “Today I will find the crystal that will aid my in (whatever kind of work/temrs you use)” - this may sound silly, but from a magickal point of view, there are no coincidences, and setting that intent firmly gives the universe time to align itself to your will.

You can also do divination over anything you nsee online, some Ebay sellers will show you (and confirm that they’re showing you) the exact item you’re buying, others use a generic stock photo, so that’s something to look for - same with indie witchcraft supply shops as well.

If you were in London, I’d say check out Mysteries & Watkins, they have loads of crystals and zero objection to you spending quite a while looking them over (because they know people are sensing them and whatever), but you’re not, so searching online for a shop or maybe market in your location might help - I just don’t know, sorry!

I hear there are some areas where you can actually find crystals reasonably easily in the ground, but I don’t know much about that and it could be a bit of a time-waster if they’re not commonplace where you live, I’ve used intuition + intent to find other stone items that way, at beaches, or in woods and parks, but never a quartz point.

your such a dedicated one, Onyx. I appreciate your kind.

Anyway,
I want to share my help too.
I did that varied techniques too. Helped but too slow progress, especially when just starting developing sensation with energies. Do not be discouraged with my words. Do the techniques atleast because they help. If you can’t feel physical effects, you can find it on thoughts that enter your mind during the work. Openning each chakra points conjures thoughts or situations that will let you decide or act upon them to release any unseen tensions. These thoughts associate to roles associated with each chakra. Situations often are about you, past present or future. Example: on heart chakra, when you get their, feelings will be conjured. Likely, deep emotions and this will play with you. (I many times did shed tears calmly when I cleared that point) All you need to do is win over it. Understand then choose to release it.
I found simple words of these in one scene of the “Avatar”, simple and easy to follow. Weird but I confirmed that it is real.

So I want to add my own suggestions

Firstly, when you do the imagining, don’t force yourself. Let it happen because you’ll just hold it back when you try to force yourself.
After the cleansing, you’ll get the sensation and you’re ready for charging. This part, use grounding techniques, it is an easy way.

Ps
 don’t worry about the other’s first. just focus on this. 'cause after this goal it will be more easier to deal with the others; remote and chrono-point viewing, evocation, astral traveling,
 . And you’ll have more wondrous experiences.

1 Like

[quote=“Arann, post:16, topic:6991”]your such a dedicated one, Onyx. I appreciate your kind.

Anyway,
I want to share my help too.
I did that varied techniques too. Helped but too slow progress, especially when just starting developing sensation with energies. Do not be discouraged with my words. Do the techniques atleast because they help. If you can’t feel physical effects, you can find it on thoughts that enter your mind during the work. Openning each chakra points conjures thoughts or situations that will let you decide or act upon them to release any unseen tensions. These thoughts associate to roles associated with each chakra. Situations often are about you, past present or future. Example: on heart chakra, when you get their, feelings will be conjured. Likely, deep emotions and this will play with you. (I many times did shed tears calmly when I cleared that point) All you need to do is win over it. Understand then choose to release it.
I found simple words of these in one scene of the “Avatar”, simple and easy to follow. Weird but I confirmed that it is real.

So I want to add my own suggestions

Firstly, when you do the imagining, don’t force yourself. Let it happen because you’ll just hold it back when you try to force yourself.
After the cleansing, you’ll get the sensation and you’re ready for charging. This part, use grounding techniques, it is an easy way.

Ps
 don’t worry about the other’s first. just focus on this. 'cause after this goal it will be more easier to deal with the others; remote and chrono-point viewing, evocation, astral traveling,
 . And you’ll have more wondrous experiences.[/quote]

Thanks bro,

So basically your stating that it’s better for me to work on my chakras before working anything else? like evokation, soul travel etc?

I also agree with that statement. Chakra work makes things a lot easier, and practicing Qi Gong. Chakra work increases your available energy, and Qi Gong fine tunes how you use that energy.

Yes, in my experience, it’s more easier to do the others if you do that first. Let’s just say, it is the preparation, tuning. What follow after that will be revelations.

maybe i could suggest something better later.