How to abort a spiritual pregnancy?

I am not spiritual pregnancy or anything…yet.But who knows what might happen in the future?That’s why I would like to know about this.I am asexual and even if I ever become spiritually pregnant it will be against my will.So I will never want to keep the rape child.Sry if I offended anyone.

1 Like

Post a proper introduction.

Trolling black mages is also not recommended. :blush::metal:

What kind of introduction?My real name,where I am from etc??:blush::blush::blush:I am kinda new here,so u see…Idk about all these.Sry

Hi, for your intro tell is your name and what experience you have. Are you new or an experience and how long have you done magick.

Welcome @LillianxxxAk Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

A spiritual abortion depends on the type of pregnancy, it can be like snuffing out another energy or similar to how it’s done here.

Yep.Did that😇

I hope you are doing well. Some spirits are true assholes. You should take good care of your health - because you can die from it.

I could die from what?I don’t think I am spiritually pregnant​:sweat_smile:R u seeing the future or something?:sob:

Die from spiritual abortion or? Cause if so no you can’t lol.

From the pregnancy itself. You can also die from abortions, homie.

No, I cannot see the future. I hope you are not pregnant. May some friendly spirits help you. And believe me rape is rape even if it’s a spirit.

1 Like

Not spiritual ones lol.

1 Like