How the hell do you prove magick to an Atheist?

Atheists or believers … humans are humans. When you screw up their lives and turn it all upside down they all become the same. I did that many times. Trust me. Don’t listen to their “demands” now… they’re just trying to irritate you with their challenges and B.S

If I were you I would ask them ONE question. “Do you want me to prove magick to you or not?” That’s it. Yes or no answer. If they say yes then you take from there. Don’t listen to one word they say after that. And do your business.

When the time comes… they will be on their knees. Atheists or not. Just ask that one question, that’s all you need. Then start playing until they fall. Give them the proof you want, not the proof they demand.

2 Likes

That’s true

He said yes by the way.:joy:

1 Like

And I have no idea how I can prove it. I was just about to perform some sleight of hand shit, and say magick.

Typically, I don’t waste my breath trying to convince people who are that determined not to believe. I would suggest maybe putting a luck charm or something like that together and giving it to them to hold onto and letting them watch the results for themselves, but does magick even work for people who REALLY don’t believe?

3 Likes

Nope it really doesn’t. That’s why I’m struggling thinking of a way to convince this little fucker. :joy:Again blame my ego.

1 Like

Then you’re good to go. That’s all you need to hear. :wink:
Now you have punching bag to practice. Do whatever you want until you’re satisfied.

2 Likes

That’s mean :sob::sob: But you’re right. I can.

1 Like

May be u should refer them to AGT Magick shoe​:joy::joy::joy: just kidding tho, Sometimes I wonder if those Magick performances on Got Talent Shows are stage managed or real Magick

Obviously not real magick. It’s stage magic.

1 Like

I don’t feel any need to prove anything: No pearls before swine. Ever.
If they want to know they’ll feel drawn and ask real questions.

“Prove to me magik exists” isn’t a real question, it’s just denial of your experience. And he can easily explain away anything you give him as luck or coincidence, trampling the pearls you wasted time trying to give him, and probably will turn on you - tho it sounds like he already did that.

Thee people need to start seeking and look something up then ask a thoughtful question… and THEN I’ll have that discussion, but not before.

They’re on their path ad they’ll awaken when they have to. Magik is all around us every day, they’ll start to see when they want to. That’s fine. What the ‘little fucker’ believes is really nobody’s business but his own.

3 Likes

Oh, that’s not athiesm; that’s idiocy.

2 Likes

My spouse is an atheist. Over a decade of being with me, and he just says I can be creepy sometimes, or very rarely he will acknowledge he felt “something” in a moment. The occasional joke when we are alone that I should curse someone, lol. I think it is a mental and emotional self preservation that the cognitive dissonance for someone would be way too extreme for the average atheist to admit to themselves even if they saw a full on manifestation of something obviously supernatural, or the direct effects of a ritual.

And this is in a respectful, non confrontational, loving relationship, where he is not pressured in any way to believe in anything. Recently he has maybe had the strongest admitted experience where he walked around for two days after I banished and cleared a space and he swore it felt different now. I think he would say there is something to what I do, but he usually doesnt feel it, or understand it. I wont be surprised if he “forgets” that he was talking about his experience of this space after I did that.

Outside of this relationship I wouldnt waste my time, and I dont purposely expose him to anything. I just dont hide anything anymore, because Im committed here =D

2 Likes

I said it before and I’ll say it again.
You are not a circcus monkey so don’t make a fool out of yourself just to please someone.
Christians and atheists are not welcome in the magic arena.
Or why don’t you make a bet?
You place a curse on your “atheist friend” and let’s see whether he/she believes in magic.

2 Likes

That’s true.

Eh, you know. “Man of science”. Hate it when people go like I ONLY BELIEVE IN SCIENCE, its like this is fucking science you fucker.

1 Like

MY atheist friend is also one of my best friends, I might not want to curse him. But possibilities are there.

You’re so right about that though, I sometimes wonder how people just dont find magick at all, or dont believe it at all. Always trying to make new magickians, I guess I’ll have to drop that mission

Why do you care so much? As long as you know it’s real and get the results, that’s what matters.

2 Likes

Its the nature of my ego. I just care about think I really shouldn’t care at all. And besides if we have true power I believe we have the ability to show it, who knows.

Ask him to prove YOU that magic is not real.

1 Like