How The heck do ppl communicate with cats telepathicly?

Yup, i know those tricks to, The love you thing… But ive heard that you actually can talk with them through thought like with a spirit… If you raise your vibe maybe or something… Just curious

1 Like

I supposed I have done that. I know exactly what they want from me and they know what I want from them. Sometimes when they want to be pet or something I’ll just suddenly know exactly where they’re at even if I didnt previously. And they always know where I am inside and outside of the house.

1 Like

Hm, cool.

1 Like

Just meaow to her not to go up to the table and she didnt. Hehe cool

1 Like

Why tell telepathy with a cat/cats? I’m fairly certain they have rather vague, fuzzy thoughts focused upon food, reproduction (if physically capable) and little else. Since this is very similar to most people, why not just strive for telepathy with humans?

1 Like

I enjoy the company of cats more than some humans, they can be more interesting too. Of course i’m referring to non-magickal humans.

4 Likes

I practise on humans but receantly got a got A mitten:)

I just communicated with my rather rotund house cat—he’s thinking about oil-packed tuna fish and cream…

2 Likes

As one could assume :joy: love cats

He deserves it. All that junk people feed their pets is like a light form of animal abuse.

2 Likes

Whats the best cat food?

Meats (Wet) such as Tuna, duck, chicken, salmon mixed with any quality dry food. I guess it depends on your pets dietary needs but feed them close to what they would eat if they were wild.

Cat will Love you better and will increase Telepathy chances as Love helps things flow better.

2 Likes

Awesome info. Ty!

It’s really simple, OP! Just requires concentration. Picture the animal’s face, and feel or think what you want it to feel or think, and then squeeze it out of you! IME feeling cables connecting you to the animal has the best results. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They have higher selves just like we do so it’s very possible. The difference is animals speak more with images and emotions not words.

With practice a person can translate it into a language very quickly.

2 Likes

Animals are more complex then that, have you spoken to them before?

3 Likes

Animals are people too! They just have didfeeent bodies, it doesn’t mean they have different minds. :slight_smile:

Cat Energy. Be more like a Cat.

Yes, an oddly enough, my Chihuahua has a very cholo’esque accent…

1 Like