How the fuck do you sleep at night

hypnotherapy works wonders with insomnia.

one can even control body temp if that is the issue. program it for better sleep yet be safe at same time. Or better yet. remove all conditioning of whatever for sleep. you said you need heavy pressure blanket? remove that from your mind program.

In the last few years things have changed for me. On rainy winter evenings, after dinner I used to love a slow sipping brandy or dark rum. But now, alcohol keeps me awake - even one slow drink. Two drinks an I’m almost an insomniac. Have to drink in the afternoons. Same for a friend with whom I went to high school.

Al.

I am similar, but what I have found is that focusing the weight on my feet and legs is almost as good. So if you fold the weighted blanket so it covers you from the knees down that should help you stay cool and have the needed pressure.

This is the list real answer.

For me sleeping oils and melatonin I am out for 8 hours.

1 Like

I know it can suck because Cali is just awful during the warm times. Once the humidity kicks ehh… that is just so damn uncomfortable. I’ll give in my simple piece here. Any sleep meditation audios that you can get your ears on too. Since I meditate once in a while, one of my journals that I keep I have this separate section where I add in any sleep meditations that I came across on youtube that really helped in getting a sleep nights rest. AMSR if that’s your thing can also get your mind in the right state to relax you leading you up to get sleepy then pretty much fall asleep for that night.

Sounds pretty simple as hell but collecting all post that we share can lead you up to deciding which alternative method/s might help you the most. Even trying all. Point is to get your goods nights rest that everyone needs. Especially during these up coming warm nights that make it harder getting that needed comfort. Also like @anon8398376 mentioned I would use a weighted blanket instead of a heavy one. I sleep with this soft bed-like sheet as a blanket with my fan on and everytime its just the perfect comfort combination for me. Whatever works best with you though.

1 Like

Oh yeah melatonin is good too. Also can give you crazy dreams as a nice side effect

2 Likes

That’s what it did to me🤣

1 Like

This is so true. I have some weird and entertaining ones.

3 Likes

If you think those dreams are intense go to sleep with a nicotine patch on :joy:

2 Likes

Hmm. Maybe I should invoke the spirit of nicotine before sleep :yum:

1 Like

That sounds fun!

one’s bed makes a big difference too. A good body’s rest is important. If bed sucks than it’s like not sleeping. half awake , half asleep.

Be a champion and sweat it out. Also works great if you have a fever.

That’s what I do (along with sleep meds).

How do I sleep?
With ease.

1 Like

i sleep whenever.
sometimes i dont sleep for 23-30 hours.

and when i sleep, im dreaming most of the time. vividly, my alternative lifes. Sometimes i manage to just get back asleep after typing my dream journal. I use a facemask to cover (only) my mouth, cause i mouth-breath during sleep, and i bind silk around my head to not get any light.

i wouldnt say that, but i have a similar quirk. It doesnt have to be heavy or thick, but i have a easier time sleeping with some clotth or blanket around my feet -and no, socks dont work.

i would suggest doing exercise, the kind that gets you actually sweatign and your heart pounding. And to get a blidnfold of some kind.

I personally like to sleep to variosu kidns of music:

1 Like