How The Fuck do I Astral Project?

Yo this shit is hard any like, easy tips to astral project? I think EA was saying that all you do is breath and go but I honestly have no idea like how

1 Like

Relax everything but your mind I normally just talk to furfur when I try to don’t move stsy in a comfortable position and just brearj as I your going to sleep you can find music that will help you project on YouTube

3 Likes

I still have to “physically” see the entities (in evocation) or my surroundings (during astral projection attempts) etc., but these visions begin in the mind so you start by imagining to leave your body and traveling. You may exit from Sahasrara (top and center of head) or lay on bed and use the rope technique, briefly described for example by Robert Bruce in his free Energy Work primer: your astral hands grab an hanging rope and you keep climbing it.
Of the various options, another one is to sit and visualize a second “you”, then try to look at your body.

1 Like

Isn’t bathin one of the demon that help with astral project?

1 Like

Lucifer helps to

2 Likes

You could be projecting without realizing it too. First timers it won’t be vivid as heck, it won’t be like how you’re experiencing this world. Some project and don’t realize it because they have odd expectations of the place.

2 Likes

Try guided meditation on YouTube. Unlock Your Life is a good one that I used for a long time. The book Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce is good too. There’s a thread on here about this book. He suggests that we automatically astral project so then you just have to change your view of it. It’s not about projecting but remembering what you did when you projected. But it is hard. I’ve been trying for 4 years now and just now got to the point where I can do it more successfully.

2 Likes

Funny timing, I’m going to give this an honest try today, as a matter of fact. I have a LOT of energy I’ve building up lately. This was simply guesswork on my part but I am using alchemical principles to absorb, charge, and store energy for my attempt. I’ve tried before but it’s either too slow to notice or not working. So I’ll go with what I historically do when things don’t work; attempt to throw as much force into it as I can. If the regular relaxation and visualizing don’t seem to work, figure I’ll try the opposite road.

I’ll be meditating with some of those beats I keep hearing about and let you know if I can make it work. If it does, I’ll let you know exactly what worked for me. Otherwise, you know one more thing not to try. :joy:

3 Likes

Yes Binaural Beats are good too. I think the Unlock Your Life channel has some.

1 Like

@bunny4cam Thanks. I did try astral project Binaural Beats last night by couldn’t feel it was working

Keep us posted as your progress, please. If you find a way that works for you, don’t hesitate to share. I’m very excited for you!

2 Likes

Try another one not all of them will work for you check the frequency Hertz before using it the higher doesn’t always mean better for some just sit on one for a bit then go to the next if you don’t start feeling small vibrations or seeing colors

1 Like

@bunny4cam when you say see colors, is this mentally or literally?

2 Likes

When you close your eyes it’s like your looking at swirls ofwhites and blues purples and pinks I keep my mind focused and watch them while speaking to furfur when I try myself vibrations will follow and then you will feel like your either being lifted up n out or well others have said they half walked out of their body or fallen out of their body once you go back well I couldn’t tell what was real or fantasy after the last time it madee want to go back cause you feel physical free it’s a feeling that is lost in this world u know

2 Likes

Thanl you kindly! Will be doing exactly this later today and every bit helps.

2 Likes

No problem and if all else fails you can order teas n I think some kinda pill that will help you lucid dream and travel it’s my last resort method

2 Likes

I’ll also hang around this thread. I can’t do it voluntarily either. :thinking:

3 Likes

Okay think about it like this, everything that we perceive, we believe we use our physical senses and boom that’s it. Think of it this way reality/existence when we perceive it, we aren’t seeing the truth we are seeing a illusion that the mind/brain creates. It arranges everything around us in a way that we can engage and interface with a existence that is too vast and complex for mundane senses to observe.

So basically what’s happening is this illusion is a interface that we use, it begins first in the mind, it’s just filtered to our biological and mundane being. Which is then projected through sight, touch, taste, smell, sound etc. Yet all these things first started internally like a collection of random things, which is categorised unconsciously or subconsciously.

So basically that would mean the internal illusion which we accept as reality, is indeed real.
So what if we cut out the external and mundane senses and turn inward and use the subtle spiritual senses which are accessed through the gateway of imagination.

For example closing your eyes and visualising the room which your in, some people will do this and when they open their eyes they get frustrated. Cause they might be one or two things there that they didn’t see internally and they will then simply chuck it up to, a role playing fantasy. Yet even when we are using our physical senses we aren’t seeing things that aren’t there, yet it is there, electromagnetic fields, radio waves, atoms, air/oxygen, I mean damn loads more.

So seeing the room differently internally doesn’t mean it isn’t real, it means your seeing reality through a altered interface, a altered perception, a altered observation. This is just like we do anyway every day with external senses.

Now you see the room it’s a combination of memory and imagination, just like things in our observation are theorised to be part memory passed onto us from distant ancestors anyway I digress. Now you see the room, it may be fuzzy but sit with it for a while, first observe a object that you know is there. Then move onto the walls you aren’t trying to see it perfectly identical to external hologram, you actually want to see it differently.

Now you’ve done this, begin using a spiritual method along with it for example, meditative music, shamanic drumming, meditation, chants, mantras, incantations etc. The whole once imagined thing once injected with the spiritual, begins to take on new life, the vision begins to become more and more clear.

There will come a point when you realise “Holy Fuck, it’s real”. Yes and no, it’s real and it’s a illusion but then again so is the world you see right now. Now if you want to go further than your room, connect to the energy body within you, which is basically a vehicle which transfers the consciousness and soul, to another location.

To do this one must be very aware of that energy body, energy work, meditation, visualisation you name it can get you feeling the energy body.
Once you can feel it, see it and move it even slightly, you can project. All you need is a force, a thrust, a simple connection to the environmental energy around you is great. Connect to the external energy, breathe it in deeply, viewing everything internally, feeling the energy body.
Then hold your breath, condense your energy as if it’s about to explode and as you exhale, just move forward or back, left, right, up, down etc.

This is a method of basic travel, it may seem made up, imaginary but go with it, you’ll begin to feel things, hear things, smell things, see things etc. Astrally/spiritually it’ll all seem fuzzy/blurry but you were like that when you were born in this world, as your age and development progressed so did you senses and the picture of the world around you.

So through repetition your fuzzy senses of the spiritual will become as clear and in many cases even more real than the physical world.

16 Likes

Can you bind consciousness?Do you know how?

This is amazing. Thank you!!