How Rich are you?

I have seen a lot of mentioned money Magick. This is a thread to brag (as you should) about your rags to riches

2 Likes

From observation. People who are wealthy don’t tend to brag about it.
Same with guys that actually hook up with a lot of women.
It’s the ones that get some but not a lot that brag. E.g.Drug dealers posting money on insta vs hedge fund managers who post themselves hiking or on holiday.

10 Likes

does not apply to all situations.
i do brag,in a good way - fortunately,i have facility with the girls because i am very handsome
i don’t even need money to do that
and i have money also ( because i work hard )it’s in my blood,work,i love it
also i do respect the other sex
today,the woman is searching mens,just like we search girls ( most of the girls i mean )
so for me,this is beng the age of pleasure
so much joy

now if you ant to know about gaining money with the help of spirits,i say that i won all that i have because Belial helped me with the JOB so yeah,changed my life in all aspects.
that’s it

3 Likes

I just love this reinforcement of making the right choice with the Belial Evocation Ritual. Thanks Ben

3 Likes

Belial told me to go to the EA bootcamp, which I am going to next week and got me the money to do it.
He got my girlfriend 2 promotions and 2 raises.
I asked for a new apartment which I made a thread about 45 days ago, asking people who I should ask for this type of thing, and I decided to work with Belial again, I am getting a wire today for the security deposit and signing the lease next week that has 3 rooms. I told him I needed additional space for a temple room, so now I have a sacred area for myself to practice.
Bune brought me opportunities that are in works now, just taking a lot of time because of the lawyers and complexity, but going to happen and I have investors.
Bune also got me silly small things like people coming to me for small services that eventually accumulated into a handsome sum that I am using to purchase my new furniture and to pay bills that saves me that money now.

I would not say rags to riches, however from what I have read, even the spirits rarely can bring about geometrically large sums of money to make you rich over night. I am watching my manifestations take one step at a time in a growth pattern that will make me rich within the next few years, along with helping me attain my ascent into greatness.

13 Likes

Amazing

1 Like

Rags to riches usually takes like 20 yrs lol

1 Like

In 2016 I managed a miserable Dominos pizza for some dipshit who openly slept her way up the corporate ladder. She had the IQ of tapwater and she looked a lot like Riley Reed… Still trying to figure out how she even graduated high school but whatever. Now I own a supplement company that has a parent company (we got acquired less than a year after we launched) and international customers, a physician endorsement, and we’ve signed distribution contracts with the type of person who enjoys playing with money all day.

I’ve read a book per week since the 8th grade and I get obsessive about making my experiments work.

Magick + Real World Massive Action = Miracles

2 Likes

I’m Skint so going to work with the money squares

I basically increased my income more than five-fold within a matter of two years. I’ve not had to worry about money at all for several months now and always have far more in the bank than I could have ever imagined two years ago.

Still working on increasing it because, I like money :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

How did you do it? Please

1 Like

No I am homeless atm

1 Like