How powerful are demons/spirits ? And more questions

If you’re skilled enough maybe but no you need to give it direction with your will/intention.

2 Likes

Ohhhh. So if I want a specific woman and I have a lot of energy I could use it towards that goal ? Or just in general any goal I could use that energy towards it ?

Any goal.

2 Likes

What goal/task could that accomplish ?

The goal you decide to put it into.

3 Likes

They are as powerful as you let them be.

1 Like

Do you know which book it is ?

they are more powerful then me and can help me. that’s all i need to know. So they qualify to help me or learn from. =o)

In short: yes to all of the above OP.

What do you mean ?

The short answer to all of the questions in your original post is yes.

1 Like

Is it possible and probable to gain unlimited physical energy ? To destroy things with ?

It is possible. But you would have to have incredible amount of energy.

1 Like

Find a way to create physical atoms.

1 Like

What are they concerned about ? Like whats going on out in the multiverse and omniverse.

A fisherman is concerned about fish… A businessman wealth a footballer his skills

They live their own lives and face different yet similar challenges throughout life just as we do, the multiverse/omniverse isn’t exactly going to be on their list of concerns as they’re pretty “normal” in the same comparison just add the different density where energy is tangible compared to here. A demon who is leader of their town has different concerns to a demon who is a soldier or a commoner.

2 Likes

You’d probably be better off praying and asking a spirit that

1 Like

prayer isn’t the only way to communicate to entities

3 Likes

:joy::joy:NailOH…you really funny bro