How NOT To Act On Here

another stupid reply

please be civil. :blush: We’re all here to help and support if we can

thats also lowkey a fairly decent idea lol

A friendly reminder: Hurling insults at knowledgeable people who are trying to help you will do two things: It will stop other knowledgeable people from answering your questions, and it will get you kicked off this forum very quickly for breach of forum rules.

We are not Wizard Forums, so maybe you should acquaint yourself with our rules:

You just got here so you are not off to a very good start.

Why, because I encourage self development and tackling the root of a problem over magickal assault?

And are you actually following me on other posts now because you did not like what I had to say on yours? It’s not personal, man. I am just as likely to help with something else, I just spoke my piece about that particular one and you did not find value in what I said. Relax.

2 Likes

I happened to come into another thread and see you have a MO of posting baseless stuff of no help to OPs.

Oh I gotcha darkknight I should say “what a great reply!” when I see stupid stuff written.

you don’t need to comment on what his or anyones thoughts are.

If you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all.

He thinks its good advice and that’s about it. Even i offer non magical advice at times.

1 Like

You should probably be telling him that.

like DarkestKnight said- you’re new here. Best not to burn all the bridges in 5 minutes. You’ll probably need to use them later.

Or you could say nothing. That is an option. You are a business person, yes? You should know when to move on then.

As for me, I am having fun. Keep the game up, I’ll play along. Just because you don’t like my presentation does not mean I am not trying to help.

But you know all this, of course:). That’s why you are asking a question you don’t have an answer for, then pissing and moaning because you don’t like the answer you get.

No, you politely say “thank you for the advice.” It’s called civil discourse.

There is a lot of stupid stuff that is believed in the occult community, and even outside it, for that matter. Just because you disagree with something or think it is stupid does not give you the right to be rude to the people offering the advice, people you don’t even know.

If you read the rules I linked, you will see that you get one warning from the mods about insulting members, and then, if you continue the behavior, your account will be terminated.

There will always be advice given that you will not like or agree with. That is a fact of life that comes with asking others for advice. Just like offline, you always have the option to take whatever you think is worthwhile, and leave the rest. If you start insulting everyone here with an opinion you don’t like, you won’t last long because there is bound to be more you will disagree with. It’s really as simple as that.

1 Like

Mr. Mod wannabe you can type anything you want, say stupid stuff I won’t be here to thank you for it. I get what type of forum this is non-newbies can INSULT members but newbies can’t. In fact that imbecile has been insulting members directly and subtly in almost all threads yet he is still around. You really think I care about being banned? Like I am going to quiver and say let me stop defending my rights because I may get banned. KMT.

No, this is a civil forum where we are mature enough to respect each other.

You’re not being very nice ! and Mr. Knight is very nice so don’t insult him ! :frowning:

1 Like

Ehhhh I wouldnt say nice haha. He definitely bites :joy:

:sweat_smile: true but in a good way- most of the time!

Nope, just a member who was trying to help you. You came here looking for advice, and now you are spitting in the face of the people offering the advice you asked for because you don’t like it.

You don’t have any “rights” being threatened. lol You’re not defending anything but your ego.

Um…no. Woodsman is a member in good standing who knows what he talks about and his advice is usually straight to the point and based on his perspective and experience. You just don’t like what he has to say.

I tried to help, but all you have done is started insulting me, so I wash my hands of this. I’ll leave it in the hands of the moderators.

best to wash your hands indeed. After all, you are attempting to perform a role for which you have no responsibility.

Yes, yes not surprizing the likes of that character is good standing around these parts.

You are quite correct, I usually do not like what silly tunnel-visioned people have to say.

Adios to you.

Yawns type your nonsense in another thread.

The greatest nonsense here is where you are dismissing what someone else says because you don’t like it instead of looking inward.

This may be a symptom of why your entrepreneurial ventures are running upon rocky shoals.

Yup u hit the nail on the head look inward and maybe you will see why most people scratch their skin after interacting with ya