How much is enough?

Just a question I fancied pitching to you.
How much power, material things etc. would you need before you felt you had enough ?

For me, there will never be enough. No excuses.

Besides, why stop at all?

[quote=“Neploth, post:1, topic:9619”]Just a question I fancied pitching to you.
How much power, material things etc. would you need before you felt you had enough ?[/quote]

I would be all happy if I could free myself from distractions.
Material stuff keeps you busy. We all have our limitations.
Too much can make your life very hard. Same as haveing too little.
Too much power is also very tricky subject. The difference between too much material things and too much power is that if you know how to control your power, it doesn’t have to be a problem.
I find that the most valuable thing you’ll ever have in this world is time :slight_smile:

I AM = The All, so really it’s just about having some fun.

And slaughtering your enemies with a ruthless and joyous vigour, derived from the (Bhagavad Gita revealed) knowledge that they’re just speed bumps on the road you have yourself built.

SHADILAY!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:9619”]I AM = The All, so really it’s just about having some fun.

And slaughtering your enemies with a ruthless and joyous vigour, derived from the (Bhagavad Gita revealed) knowledge that they’re just speed bumps on the road you have yourself built.

SHADILAY![/quote]

haha !!

is there some furious Bhagavad Gita revealing text that you might share??

as it is said that Bhagavad Gita is written for the unintelligent… is there some revalatory short version for the wise? ^^

Big question - mega busy tonight, please leave it with me. :slight_smile:

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:6, topic:9619”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:9619”]I AM = The All, so really it’s just about having some fun.

SHADILAY![/quote]

haha !!

is there some furious Bhagavad Gita revealing text that you might share??

as it is said that Bhagavad Gita is written for the unintelligent… is there some revalatory short version for the wise? ^^[/quote]
http://reluctant-messenger.com/bhagavad-gita.htm
The Gita is not long, Ghandi would read it every morning.

Sadly I feel like I’m never fully satisfied for extended periods of time so it’s like I’m constantly trying to make things feel right.

So yes it seems never ending…but who knows.

Maybe I’ll find a state of being that will just be all that I am forever.