How much do you experienced magician charge for this service, and what are the returns like?

Must suck to live in the less civilized parts of our dark continent. How long you been on this site man?

2 Likes

Only found it last week, what about you?

1 Like

My bad, It seems I’ve been on here for 19 days O.O feels like last week though

1 Like

Like a month and a half, was suspended for two weeks though, only got back yesterday I think. Too bad you live so far away man, could have gotten together sometime.

I understand people from the Eastern cape can’t count very well :rofl: At least you’re not like the English people that don’t have teeth.

2 Likes

This is intriguing question, but let me say that magick has strange ways to manifest, as for the time it takes.

I had some people in the past that got results fast as shit, like days after the ritual. In other cases, it took months. I used a obsession spell on a ex-girlfriend of mine once, and even being experienced with Umbanda and Candomblé at the time, it took 1 year to shit happen, and it was really potent. In another case, it took months to solve, but wasn’t an obsession spell and faded by itself because I wasn’t even interested anymore (although it was harmful for the girl itself, which made me abandon lust spells on myself for good).

I had 4 clients here on the forum, as example. Im one case, the spirits gave a “deadline” between 6 months to an year for the results be seen. Few weeks ago it turned up the 6 months, and the results started to show pretty strongly, even the person is very sceptical at all moments (he/she know who he/she are). In this meanwhile we talked a lot, and she surely talked a lot with another people. Sometimes, magick acts this way and make you find people who could help you, also they gave the person some amazing ideas to get what they got.

In another case, the person got severely damaged, becoming ill by the attacks. In the end, the person is ok, seeking an amazing path, but physical treatment was necessary and of course a lot of action was taken.

Two cases was love spells. Not so incredibly, one of them was so obsessed with the results and wanted miracle amazing shit results that makes the target acts like a zombie because of the person ego, even I’m saying that there’s not the way that magick works. The person was rude, made some shit, but in the end he just stoped and I truly believe that the person will have what he asked through some divinations, even if we do not talk anymore.

The other person had 3 spells running. As said, magick works pretty strangely and likes to take the best ways (not the shortcuts) in order to work. So the target asked for the person to keep distance and shit, but this can be said as the obsession taking place. As said, for me it took 1 year to happen, but as said to the person, there’s no deadline to the magick, there’s not even something like time. But the other two spells are starting to show great effects as the financial life of the person shows some progress.

As you can see, magick acts pretty different and sometimes it can have some deadline and others (and pretty commonly) it don’t. In the end, magick DEPENDS on the person who want’s it to be done. Like if you want a love spell and go to the “hire a ritual” tab on the forum, you’ll find some experienced magicians that will do job for you. But if you’re too desperate, this will mess with the thing, even if you isn’t the caster. If you are too sceptical, magick tends to delay. So it’s crucial that people who wants magick done be sure that the results will come. You may call it faith, but this security is needed in order for you to observe the results.

And even this way, sometimes it fails. I always casted other spells when it seemed to fail. But is the obligation of the magician that he let this possibility clear for their clients. Sometimes, it’ll not work. And there’s many factors for it don’t work. Mostly, is because the factors said, other times people just cast magick over magick in the hope that things work. So there’s many magicians working on the same thing, and although it may seems a good idea to have an army working for you, in fact it’s more likely that this will gonna mess the whole thing. Sometimes is working, but slowly because magick takes the best way, not the shortcut.

I can’t give a real example for obvious reasons, but there’s a time that the opposite thing that we asked, happened. Like, the EXACTLY opposite thing. For the client, it appeared that things went wrong. In the end, this showed to be good because this thing leads to a combo of situations that if this wasn’t happened, it would be very unlikely that these factors could happen this way. It may sounds confusing, I admit, but when you understand it, it makes a lot of sense.

And sometimes you just got scammed. lol

That said about the results, a magician should charge what he thinks that’s good for a real service. Like, you’re going to waste your time, energy, and sometimes you need to cast not only one spell, but to do a big spell-plan, that sometimes carries 7-8 different spells. It takes time, you spend materials, and believe in me, it takes a lot of energy. Sometimes, a magician needs to act as a psychologist, and it happens PRETTY often. Sometimes we become friends of our clients, and sometimes we just can’t because it’s just too much stressful. Those magicians for hire on the BALG platform, for example, normally charges $499, $599, E.A. charges $2.000! And you can say that’s wrong? No! Only the magician can say the price for his job.

When I worked as magician, I charged between $250 to $350, because shit, I worked as hell. I knew that I was charging low in front of the real magicians and in front of what I was doing, like, shit was really heavy, but I didn’t wanted to make magick my paycheck (which there’s NOTHING wrong with that), I just wanted to help people and learn the most I can in the process. But although I didn’t want to make a living with magick, there’s no free lunch and you need to charge for your efforts even if you’re working for friends! And this is for everything, from magick to design.

2 Likes

Ps: sorry for the long text, I know that this isn’t the true purpose of the post, or it seems not to be, but I wanted to use this space because this is a thing that people ALWAYS treat wrong.

1 Like

I don’t mind, it was an interesting read man, thanks for the informative post. Quelling passions is not my intention. I wish you a pleasant evening.

1 Like

Nah, you didn’t lol.

I just wanted to say what I said because is a pretty common question, in fact. I even don’t do magick for hire anymore. Lol

But this was interesting. Good evening for you too.

2 Likes