How much do you experienced magician charge for this service, and what are the returns like?

I need some quick cash, what returns do you offer? … jk

2 Likes

South African ‘traditional magicians’ really are quite something

2 Likes

I wonder what Mama Bin laden charges?

2 Likes

It raises the question of why they don’t just perform this service for themselvess. 400,000 sems like a whole lot more than 150.

1 Like

You think this is nuts? I’ll pm you something even more nuts that they used to believe in.

2 Likes

me too?

1 Like

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/10863905_1_The_myth_of_child_rape_as_a_cure_for_HIVAIDS_in_Transkei_A_case_report

3 Likes

thank you @anon47811056

Anytime man. Don’t mind at all.

2 Likes

Ugh, I remember this… our politicians as well…

1 Like

Yip, you a soutpiel bro? Don’t mean it in a derogatory sense though…

1 Like

Oh nah bro, I’m Afrikaans if that’s what you mean

Aweh my bra. Van waar af kom jy?

1 Like

I can’t really write Afrikaans well but I’m from the Eastern Cape xD what about you?

1 Like

Oh yeah, I get it. I’m actually from Pretoria dude. Must suck living in the Eastern Cape? I knew a couple of cool people from there, they hated the small town life. I actually think it would be pretty cool to live there.

2 Likes

Funny thing though, I’ve actually never been to Western, Northern, or Eastern Cape. Every other province, but not the Cape. I was actually originally from the North-West.

2 Likes

Ahh nice! Ehh people here aren’t the best (and most of the province is ugly af) but it’s alright :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Western Cape is really beautiful, but I haven’t been to any other provinces besides the Free State and Easter Cape though.

1 Like

Dude, fucking Cape people with their chicken on their braais make me sick. They don’t understand those count as vegetables here. They also braai fish, wtf?

2 Likes

xD fr bro! I find it really weird as well :confused: overall people here don’t even braai too much, they don’t know how to braai proper

1 Like