How many curses can I do against an enemy?

Hello everyone.
I have a stubborn enemy and have done a few rituals from Damon Brand’s book and Henry Archer but no immediate results. Should I wait more or find more curses? I am at my wit’s end.
If I do E.A Koetting’s spell with the chicken feet, will the angel (Hayiel) I called out to for protection in “72 angels of magick” still protect me?
My enemy is making my life insane and it is my neighbors.

1 Like

Have you used Vevaliah yet? It’s from the same book

Yes, for 11 days at 12am I called out to Vevaliah first and closed the ritual then called out to Hayiel as instructed.

Always remember that karma can come back but I do understand you have protection (Only if it applies but I’m unsure if it does). Perhaps you should just wait for a while and see what happens, good things come with passing time after all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They felt the attack from Vevaliah but that does not mean they will shut up and leave you alone, surely there must be an ability of an angel in that book that will do

2 Likes

When I ended the ritual this past Sunday they left and today while I was doing a live they stood over me on the ceiling banging loudly. I am so tired of this and can’t move sooner. I wonder what attack was unleashed but you have a point that just because they were attacked it won’t mean they won’t leave me alone… oh gee. I also did a binding in “Magick of angels and demons” and some of “angels of wrath”.

Ok thanks for the advice.

What you are doing is finding a solution instead of preventing the situation, of course they’re going to be more aggressive. Find an appropriate spirit that will calm them down , that’s all I can come up with :wink:

4 Likes

Thankyou.

1 Like

Have you just been calling out to spirits and demanding they do what you want? Or have you been calmly doing rituals (or however you go about this) and truly connecting with what you desire for this person?

1 Like

Yes, at 12am I quietly go to my bathroom and put on the white noise so no one can hear me when I call out to the angels and telling them the names etc… but I have discovered that my Muslim neighbors who live above me have been listening to me. I noticed feet leaving that area above when I finish. I still called out although I found this out but I am not sure if they are praying against what I am doing or what… All I know is lately they have been harassing me and I don’t know why. I even had to make a police report.

That is good, my thought was more based on what you’re feeling than doing. For example, if I call out to Loki and I’m not in/near tears nothing is going to get done between us because he demands all my honesty. Likewise, are your desires aligning with your words? What power do you believe you’re capable of? Etc.? Maybe you need to take a step back or instead of calling out and essentially praying have a conversation with these beings about what’s going on? Feel their energy…

2 Likes

Wow, thank you. I am a newbie so I will take a step back and analyze some things concerning this situation.

3 Likes

Most entities appear when they are called and most will hear you out or “feel” or pick-your-word. But the importance is in knowing yourself. These beings are sure in themselves, and so too must you be.

Do you meditate before your ritual? Do you tune yourself into their energies (this is done with chants, enns, candles, and the like)? When you do this you’re letting them know you’re serious about what you want. You’re also allowing them to give you information.

Another question, why do you do this so many times? Sure it’s important to be devoted but have you heard of ‘leaving the graveyard and not looking back’? It means putting trust and faith in these beings to do what you’ve called them to do. You might be suffocating your own ritual by doing it so often if that isn’t right for you/them and the situation.

3 Likes

Hi MsEnergy1986,

Nothing is gained by watching the water boil. I would give it some time , step away for a bit , regroup and come back to evaluate the situation in a couple days. Have faith in your work.Have patience. I will say that the biggest, best and strongest " ingredient" in magic is “your intention”. How strong was your intention or in other words how strong was your energy when you worked on the magic?
I speak from my own experience… I did some work to “fix” a co worker who made my life hell at work. She has been with the company for 16 yrs and never really got promoted. I was with the company for 2 years and was promoted twice. She just didn’t like me because she felt threatened by me and the fact that corporate was praising me and my work. But she continued to whisper in my direct supervisors ears and that fool listened to her and made the atmosphere at work very toxic for me. I chose to leave but , after a couple of weeks I did the “work” and the very next day I got a call from another co worker who is still with that company and was told that the psycho and my ex boss got into it and he fired her on the spot!!!
If you have to do the magic again ensure that you do it on the corresponding planetary hours that pertain to the daemon that you are working with for help in your situation.
Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Before I call out I set the mood and try to meditate at least 10 minutes before. I light candles and incense as well. I do let my emotion get in tuned but I can do better.
I will trust the spirits because that 11-day ritual was not easy and I now have more faith that they will get the job I petitioned them about done.

I know what you mean, I spent all last week doing rituals and intense meditations at night for the holiday (Samhain) and I felt so exhausted. One day I sat on the floor and just wanted to stay there over night it was so tiring.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience and advice. I am glad that at the end, you gained the victory. My intention was and is so strong when I petitioned the angels. Sometimes I did shed tears because of the whole situation.

Unless a ritual is to manifest something IN you, and you have been working to achieve it by non-magical means and there are no obstacles between you and what you want, never expect immediate results. That’s just not going to happen.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s not easy. I have to go on a 30-day protection ritual from Damon Brand’s book and I don’t think I will do it at 12am but during the day or early in the morning so I can get some sleep in.