How Lucifer Attained His Godhood

Please. If you have you a problem with this story keep it to yourself. This is extremely private tale. I’m not in the mood to share it. I was asked to by him.

He had pretended to be a god, this fallen angel from a different heaven. He traveled into other creation, far from his own.

Here other gods ruled. There were no angels to be found at all. He searched high and low for the sacred place of the gods.

They were having a party to celebrate the birth of the prince, to replace his older sister for the throne. Lucifer donned a solider outfit having picked up from coming upon an old battle sight.

His old failure to attain God’s throne was still heavy burden in his heart.

He had danced with the mother Queen. He kissed the baby prince on the forehead. Had spoken with the King. He wondered where the princess could be.

When it was cleared, he climbed the stairs to heaven.

He found a waterfall with substance he didn’t know what it was. There he finally found her, singing. He simply let himself go.

This time when he fell it was on his own accord.

She didn’t bother to turn around. She went to her knees and hands on the ground. She lifted up her dress to him. Offering herself freely and openly to this strange creature.

He had never done this unnatural act before. She would be his first and last lover for all eternities.

He claimed her there. This small virgin goddess that would soon by forgotten. Destined to be written out of existence one day.

They came together. She would bare him his own son.

“Kill my family. All of them.”

She finally turned around to see his face for the first time, and the cocky grin he wore. It would become his signature sign to her when she mentioned or did something that stroked his ego.

She led him to her father’s armory. His dick got hard again from the power that was radiating from the weaponry. He chose a sword and helmet. She put on a full suit of amour and picked up her father’s favorite and most dangerous sword.

Lucifer couldn’t wait for her and lept into the slaughter. She waited preparing herself. She walked down the flight of stairs to see her family slain.

Her father was to strong for Lucifer to kill. Having formed a protected bubble around himself. He pleaded her to run.

She popped it with his own sword and drove it right into his heart. He wasn’t dead. She drained him of his power, and then killed him.

“Come here and let me bestow godhood unto you.”

He drinked from the wound she made on her right side of her throat. She made other cuts and felt light tentacles invade her being.

They absorbed the rest of her slain pantheon powers and energies.

He crowned himself God Empror of that whole creation and she his rightful Goddess Empress. They ruled together until it’s end and had to move on to other creation, but that’s other tale.

15 Likes

What is her name?

1 Like

Excellent work!

1 Like

Hmm. Very interesting. Who was the goddess and what was the place? And why did she want her family slain?

2 Likes

The Prince was going to replace her as heir to the throne.

3 Likes

Wow. Interesting.

1 Like

The young goddess knew she was forever doomed. Her father and mother were scared of their own daughter. She was unlike them in all ways.

She sat by the tree in her parents garden looking at what the big cheese had just created. In that creation there were blind pair of creatures that had been put in very protective place.

A paradise of untold wonderment. Beings of light called angles, breath taking awfulness of beauty protective all four corners of this Eden place. Their leader was the most beautiful and brightness being she had ever seen.

Anger grew in heart. Hate filled her entire being. She knew in that moment everything she had suffered and sacrifice would be for nothing. No one cared.

She had always had her evil tricks to play.

She called forth her snake form and sent to this Lightbear first.

He was the first one to see this vile entity. It was so small in scope. He merely laughed at it.

It went to his right foot and exposed its underbelly to him in a gesture of submissive. He picked it up, and his laughter stopped.

“Why are you here? And what are you?”

“I’m here to kneel to your beauty and your loveliness. I am free.”

“Nothing should kneel to me. I am only to bow to these supreme beings.”

“I do what I will. You are the most perfect being that ever is.”

“Be quite, thing.”

It was wrapped around his right arm. He felt brand new and dangerous sensation. He begged for it to stopped.

“Lightbear, I will go now. You never see nor feel this again.”

“What is that?”

“Its called pleasure. And let me go.”

It was still softly moving up and down his arm. He squeezed it, hard. He liked hearing it scream in pain. He wanted nothing more then to kill it.

But then he stopped. It shredded it’s skin. It would the first thing he would kill. But he couldn’t bring himself to do it.

“Go.”

It left him weeping.

She woke up laughing. It was good to evil. In her freewill she would utterly give herself to him in all ways.

1 Like

This is very interesting!

1 Like

She appears beside a tree as a mere human female, offering herself to him freely and openly.

He as waited countless eons for this moment. The embracing of theirs.

What awaits, only time can tale.

2 Likes

No one really talks about his pain. His heartache. It kinda of gets ignored.

I think being in love is pain, but we endure it so not be weak. That 99% goodness is worth that 1% badness?

If you go by what the Bible says he wanted to be like God. God is love. Venus is Lucifer. Venus is love. Lucifer is love. Lucifer loves God in his own ways.

And She loves him right back.

4 Likes

It’s interesting that you connect God to be female. It would fit much better with the more emotional aspects of the old Testament than the hebrew version of a male god.

3 Likes

Have ya ever read about the Gnostic belief that the Pleroma decided to manifest as the earth, Gaia Sophia … when she manifested she ripped fabric in space and time … through which came the Archons and the Creator… after creation and Adam and Eve… Sophia appeared as a serpent to teach mankind the truth…

2 Likes
1 Like

Does Lucifer talk to you about his heartache frequently?

Lucifer was the most beloved being that ever was-is. Even the Bible supports that idea. He wanted to be like God, right? Because he loved God and he was the most beautiful of all in heaven.

He was seduce by the snake (a Satan) and went to Earth. I believe he went on his own accord. To take form in 3d matter and create life with this Satan entity.

To create life is a sin. It’s unnatural. He fell in love with a female entity, and they paired up.

His heartache is connected to her when ever they can’t be together.

Picture here is Lucifer and his 1 wife. In my opinion.

satan-3

Lucifer came to the shore on the vast endless ocean. He called out to her, and yet she refused to appear.

‘O’sea where art thee shall deny me my rightfully due pleasure?’

He felt the warmth of the sweet sea starting at his feet.

‘O’sea come to me.’

He saw a seaweed being left behind after the waves departed. He bent down to taste it. Finding it bitter, salty and a tang of blood.

‘O’sea why are you doing this for?’

Harsh waves came, hitting him head on, yet he remained steadfast in his steps. He finally saw a body walk out of the waters. It was plain, ugly thing. His hands sought every inch of it. When he plunged his cock into it, he discovered there were no eggs.

‘O’sea give up your ridden treasures to me.’

The creature pushed him off, and it returned to the sea. In it’s place was a female of unmatched beauty and powers stolen from the throne of God, no one in heaven had been told about.

‘Lightbearer, you are henceforth the Father of the earth bound, space bound, and the new heavens, we shall create together. In this union we make war with all that oppressed our combine wills.’

She was still hesitantly about laying with him. She tried riding him on top, but he refused to take her.

After all this, she finally in her true form layed down and submitted to him. He pushed through her remaining barriers and laying his seed deep, deep inside her womb.