How long does LBRP take to banish a being?

As I’ve stated before on other topics, I’m dealing with a nasty parasite that’s been with me for 6 months and I didn’t know. I’m currently trying to banish it using the advice you guys gave me but it’s getting a bit worse. How long does it take for the LBRP to completely banish this thing? It’s feeling like I’m in for quite the battle

2 Likes

I’m also doing the solar grounding ritual as well and it’s doing some good.

3 Likes

It depends on how tenacious the parasite is. They don’t like giving up their food, so it usually requires a lot of repetition, doing the ritual two or three times a day for as many days as it takes to drive it off for good.

I would supplement the banishing with calling upon the Archangel Michael or the demon Murmur directly to kill it.

6 Likes

try to use magical protection by damon bran or angelic protection by ben woodcraft

5 Likes

This book has a 3 day ritual designed to completely rid you of parasites and attachments, it also has banishing and protection rituals. They are pretty simple compared to the LBRP and to do the main three from this book that I like, plus the ritual to rid yourself of an attachment, might take 20 minutes total per day, or twice per day or whatever you decided upon.

5 Likes

I have helped a dude on here about a parasite. I can evoke a necronomicon entity for your protection.

4 Likes

For me instantly but I think it’s because it was a little parasite. Have you tried purchasing the book: Magickal protection?? By Damon brand?? It shows you a way how to proper banish incl powerful parasites. I don’t banish anymore anyways I kinda let parasites in but I don’t seem to get them often… but anyways try that book out if you want and good luck

2 Likes

Please! I’d be every grateful! The only thing I can give you in return is a divination service, but it’d have to be in a few days since I’m not at home right now

I’ll definitely be purchasing that book as soon as I can! I know that this parasite won’t be the last.

In my recent experience with entities I have been using pure solar energy to off them. I use EA’s technique from his video but with Sunlight as a Sun Goddess taught me. You may want to try it.

Now when I used the LBRP it was good but really it also makes you more open on the Astral level so if you don’t have Shields or wards it can be not so pleasant. If you do though then you can get the spirit to leave. Keep in mind that a banishing sends the spirit away and if they really want you, they’ll come back.

5 Likes

Excellent presentation by E.A. Koetting.
Thanks for posting.

Al.

3 Likes

I adopt an uncompromising, ‘You go fuck off! Now!’ attitude. Then blast away with a banishing.

Al.

4 Likes

What Sun goddess taught you how to use solar energy? I want to be taught too.

1 Like

Amaterasu

2 Likes

This completely comes down to how practiced you are at it; between many minutes and mere seconds.

1 Like

Um so completely random, but I think this parasite made me have a dream about the “red string of fate” and being my “soulmate” or something. I also had the usual sexual themed dream after though :neutral_face:. I know this is off topic but I didn’t wanna open a new topic because I felt that’d be too many.