How long do you meditate?

It depends how long it takes you to get into a good trance. You can actually practice meditation through out the day a few seconds here a few minutes there. You can meditate while you’re waiting in traffic, breaks at work, walking to your car, or even on an elevator.

I say be flexible with your meditation time anywhere from a few seconds to an hour. What you want to do is try to get into a trance state in a short time of beginning your meditation. You want to get good with trancing out quickly within a few seconds and maybe holding that meditative trance for as long as you feel is necessary for whatever it is that you want to accomplish.

Meditation = Hypnosis

2 Likes

Thank you all for your responses!

I’m at work so I’m unable to respond to everyone individually, but these are all really great suggestions!

Thank you all so much…I will definitely take these things into consideration and make the necessary adjustments.

It is encouraging to hear the way you all manage it. It really isn’t too far off from what I do…I guess I was just being hard on my self and over estimating what others are doing. So that is great.

Thanks!