How Long (approximately) Does Power/Influence From A Ritual Last?

While we’re all aware it likely also depends on the spirit/ritual/practitioner’s experience and other variables , how long typically would the powers and influence from a spirit(demon/angel etc) last e.g. Jupiter, Bime, Seer, Purson, Valac, Lucifer, Claunech , Astaroth , assuming the ritual is done continuously say for 1 week or 2 , then forgotten about ?

Would its effects last for 6-12 months , and possibly years with one ritual (as described above) ?

I hear with most demons the effects are likely short-lived i.e. up to a year maximum?

At what point would you “renew” the ritual ? (the obvious answer would be when you’re no longer feeling the effects) BUT with magick there’s never linear black/white type prediction i.e. waxing/waning periods where you experience your reality intensely being influenced by your magick/rituals, then this quietens down for a while, then suddenly kicks into action again - all rather unpredictably :smile:

2 Likes

Bump.

May be u need to divine every once in a while to see what’s happening with the work . Without lusting after it of course

1 Like

I’ve never divined before ! :slight_smile: And don’t know where/how to start.

Bump.

Anyone ?

Rituals done working on the self last only temporarily. Advice received on the subject, was to do rituals pertaining to the once a month or once a week depending on the severity of the ritual. I have ‘overloaded’ a bit from continuous daily ritual to modify the self, so it seems like a little adjustment period between rituals is needed.

A big part that people forget in ritual to effect the outside, is the energy built up to accomplish the task. One could do a ritual in which they acquire a large amount of energy, enough to complete the task. Alternatively, one could do multiple rituals with a moderate amount of energy to snowball into the desired effect. Depending on the objective, the amount of energy needed will change, as will the time between renewal, depending upon how it is done.

I would say a year is excessive unless whatever ritual was done was pretty hardcore. But that is just a somewhat educated guess.

1 Like

I tend to do something till it’s achieved then forget about it … eg say I want my ex back (most common thing people seem to want Just as an example ) I would continue whatever ritual I’ve chosen and if seeing no progress I might move onto another or even combine things until I get the result I want…

Then I’ll just stop once I’ve got it but continue with subliminals for improvements and adjustments till I find something else in my life I want to use magick to affect

2 Likes

I appreciate your response, thanks…

So, effectively you don’t really assign any time frames to your rituals i.e. you persist with the ritual(s) until you see tangible results ?

1 Like

Yes… I usually see progress in some form within weeks, or days even but it might be small or I might notice I’m too attatched to the outcome and need to do some work on detachment. I just kinda find a path creates itself until I get there once I have started

1 Like

Great , thanks.

Any experience on non-relationship type workings i.e wealth-centric workings/rituals ? ?

1 Like

Suprisingly I don’t really think I’ve done wealth working - my background is in a cult that had no attatchments to money so it’s just not something I really focus on and if I need or want something I find it very very easy to manifest without doing rituals

I’ve heard Nikita from NAP is good tho and I do vouch for the NAP methods having worked for me in other areas and NAPs method is doing it every night till it’s done…

1 Like

One thing I would say if you try NAP… it’s a bit like a rusty old car, starts off weak and spluttery and you build it up through repetition and I’m very guilty of dipping in and getting it going and then not maintaining it for using next time round… it’s a great system and one I wish I kept going every time I return to it

1 Like

Actually thinking back I did try for a friend not so long ago and it was sorted same day I think iirc - I think I asked on here :joy: so there’s one example

1 Like

Right :slight_smile:

So back to my original post, how long would the effects last in your friend’s case?

1 Like

They just needed a quick fix… it turned up so was no need to think about it beyond as that was all I was helping with.

I will say that soon after they started a business and to my knowledge it’s going pretty well, can’t confirm for certain but it appeared to be building up fast which I suppose might be unusual in these COVID times

1 Like

I think there might be a wealth working group on here - maybe worth asking around, I did know of someone who did a ton of stuff and seemed quite into it - I’ll ask them how it’s going as it’s months since I know they were doing it

1 Like

I did a curse on someone who was abusive to someone I cared about. I watched it unfold after about 2 weeks. It started with physical injuries and then progressed into every area of his life and was still progressing after 2 years with that particular Demon.

With Glasya Labolas, I have seen movement in a month and other times I forget about it and hear results after a year out of nowhere

With Agares, it burnt over about 6 months . Bune it is usually within a month if she accepts it is a good cause

2 Likes