How Jinns deliver results?

What is the difference in the way Jinns work in comparison with other spirits?
Angels for example, they just dig deep and heal tge issues so the results come as a consequence of the flow. Demons decide if you need something and give you what you truly need. Not what you always asked… Deities either give you what you want or not give it to you.
How about Jinns though?
Up until now i haven’t got my desired results yet but i have got my magickal senses amplified. I am satisfied, not complaining but it is new so i dont know what to expect. There isnt much info around. I only read here they work differently. How different? What is tgeir style?

5 Likes

Jinn don’t all work the same way, so you’re comparing how different jinn work individually with how other entities work individually.

1 Like

The only challenge in working with Jinn is making them understand what it is you want as their understanding of humans is very poor with the exception of high ranking Jinn who have dealt with humans a lot through out history.

So assuming you’re working with a low level Jinn and you manage to convey your request in a way that they understand you basically get exactly what you asked for and they won’t bother considering what’s good for you or what you need etc unless you ask them to do so which is not advised for as I said they have a very poor understanding of humans

3 Likes

Yeah, it really depends on the djinn, and how it relates to you.

2 Likes

Some jinn will give you what you want, but if you come to them all huffy and/or impatient, they’ll do you a hilarious rush job.

3 Likes

You just taught me something i didnt know. Thank you

At the moment i am a newby with working with Jinns. I just work with the book Practical Jinn magic which is working first with the King Jinns.
How can someone communicate better to Jinns what they want? I want to start seeing more results

1 Like

Hahaha no. I dont want that. Is there any way to avoid this? Do they communicate more wih our feelings rather than our words?

1 Like

Words work. Feelings enhance the words. Telepathy when you get close enough to them.
Try not to show any weakness or ignorance, but I’m sure they can be mostly patient.

3 Likes

They do contact me telepathetically. Their energy is unique and strong.
The first signs of contact they gave them to me through dreams.
I had a dream that was very weird.
I saw that i was going to work and that at the end of my shift my friend got fired. I saw airplanes flying and smoke and they were burning and i saw clouds and a storm. I saw sickness coming and flu and they told me i would be alright. Also that my work is protected and i can go back. Then i had to cross a path from one tree to another and i had to use ropes… and i heard they said that i was strong enough to do it and that i was protected. I was switching between being in a room with family, me being ill around me back to crossing from one tree to the other and trying to go to work. I healed and i was alright. And i asked… where is the man who is destined for me? They said he is protected. He is here. You can have him when it is safe. They let me see him for a while then i had to go to work. When i returned i could choose to see him when i wanted. I still haf to go to the trees with the ropes if i wanted to see him.

I woke up and i felt weird. Then i went to work and at the end of the shift… out of no reason my friend got fired. A couple of days later we had a storm that lasted for a week. Then ppl started gettint more scared about the coronavirus. (It was the first outbreaks). The place i work might shut down but it is unsure.
I still dont know what the ropes and trees were but i guess i will find out. The airplane could be that i am planning to go for a trip that i dont know if i should do it… the airplanes in my dream were diving and burning with lots of smoke…
I had 2 more dreams like that but i still haven’t seen signs in real life.
That dream materialised immediately.
I felt they contacted me earlier today while i was walking from work to home. I couldnt understand the message. Just a strong energy on my 3rd eye… that strong that i felt kinda dizzy and that it could make me faint or make me fall on the ground… trying to tell me something. Then it disappeared…
It is not the first time. They make contact like that. First time i was at work and fell on the floor. It was weird. Like all my senses were gone and only my 3rd eye was 100% the one in charge.

1 Like

That’s pretty intense!
At least they seem helpful.

1 Like

How are they with you? Have you worked with them a lot?

1 Like

I’m thinking it’s been a few years now, but I’m just coming to accept that there is a djinn in my life.

I’m being very cautious with my mind about it though.

1 Like