How is Santa Muerte?

Can anyone tell me what are your experiences working with Santa Muerte and what is her personality like? I couldn’t find any useful thread’s about her

I will be straight forward here.

Santa Muerte, for me, seemed nice and caring. She gave off a motherly love vibes. Has 3 aspects if you want to merge with her and experience some cool shit… most people start off with the white robe since that has a cool and calm vibe. Her black robe is the death aspect while the red robe is the aggressive aspect.

She likes cigarettes as an offering, it worked for me at least.

it all depends on your experience honestly but i hope this helps

5 Likes

The bony lady as she is called is a great spirit to call on. I always keep altar going for her with white and black 7 day candles lit. Her red aspect is just as good, and i light one of those when needed. She is one of the best protectors and will dish out justice on your enemies like nobody’s business. However, her presence is comforting, and hers is the only that I have ever seen. Not a full manifestation, but I have seen her. She loves tobacco as an offering, I bought good cigars and will smoke one while working with her and leave her loose tobacco or a good cigar on her altar with roses. She likes flowers, and Mexican wormwood. She is a favorite of mine, because the protection is virtually continuous, as well as the defense. So buy the Santa muerte 7 day candles, in white and black, they have oils for each type, and it’s best to use her petition prayers. These can be found easily online, and buying her candles and oils this way will save you $. She’s a good one to have in your corner. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And if by chance you see her, don’t be afraid. It’s her way of saying hello, I’m here, I heard you, and will help. She has never communicated with me like others have, it’s more of a knowing. Hope this helps, and also buy one of her statues. If you need help, I’ll tell you how to use it if you need her for purpose of justice.

2 Likes

Almost forgot!:grin: I use copal resin incense on charcoal, but have used frankincense and sandalwood.

1 Like

I do hear a lot of good things to do with her and mostly know that her favourable offerings are black coffee and cigarettes— To be honest I think I might have to give this a go for a great purpose and find out myself and get back to here to reply.

2 Likes

Gotcha thanks! =)

Oh so depending on what statue you get that’s the aspect she manifest as? I think I heard red is like a overwhelming type of energy right? Yeah I think I might just get the white Statue

2 Likes

Yes. You’re correct there.

2 Likes

Well, red really is for matters of the heart, white is for protection, black is for justice. But there are other types of candles. For a justice spell. You use the black of course, with a statue where the scythe can be removed, you put name of your enemy written 9x, roll.it up and put it where the scythe was. With a white candle and plain statue, you just inscribe your name( s) into the candle wax and put some white la Nina Blanca oil onto wax, say prayer and that’s it. Let it burn down, and always use fire safety.

2 Likes

Go for it, you probably won’t be disappointed. And i wouldn’t say she is ever overwhelming in any aspect. She is not an overbearing spirit, you know she’s there, but it’s a comforting type energy. And she gets it done. :wink:

2 Likes

Have you experienced her as overwhelming in her red aspect?

1 Like

i have not really worked with her from the perspective of the red aspect, but a few people’s description about it was enough to understand honestly.

1 Like

I have the white statue. I give her fresh coffee with a little honey just about every day. I get a good vibe from doing it. I can’t prove to anyone else that it does anything but I like doing it and it makes me feel good.

3 Likes

“Santa Muerte” is one of the best Goddess that you can work with. She hears the prayers and appreciates devotees from all walks of life. I am currently working with her energy and she is very easy to approach as long as one shows appreciation, respect, love and seriousness. She is smiling at me as I am typing this message and the candle flames are dancing as I type this response.

I must say, “Sure, she is one of the best Goddess to work with”. Hail “Sante Muerte”

Thank you “Santa Muerte” for being accepting me and being in my life I love you.

6 Likes