How I Married My Spirit Husband

Haha yeah I’ve seen him in long white hair almost like Elven king

I thought it was weird. When he came pulled me out of a dream I had about bread… Very good tasting bread… Just to have a convo with me being half paralysed lol I’m glad he has accepted me although I didn’t know he was married to anyone so I’m happy for that😊

1 Like

Hahaha! Just bread?? That’s hilarious. He’s pulled me out of a dream about me cleaning my apartment. Lol

Lol I guess he thought that our dreams weren’t important to wait to speak to us lmao n yes just bread best tasting bread in the world seems like I’m always pulled when I have dreams about food

1 Like

I had to open my senses enough to just feel their sensations. Yes, doubt can diminish the connection, as well as how much you’re willing to believe.

2 Likes

Yeah there has to be a balance. Trying too hard ruins the experience too. At first I really struggled with these experiences at first but even in the past few weeks my ability to feel him has gotten better.

2 Likes

Oh dear, you were not playing with the detail!:no_mouth::roll_eyes: Thanks for sharing, I like reading about interactions between spirit lovers =)

2 Likes

How long were you together before the topic of marriage was brought up between you?

2 Likes

Almost a year. We’ve been together about 3 years now, close to 4.

3 Likes