How I Married My Spirit Husband

The night I married Azrael was one of the most intense experiences I’ve ever had with him. He had come back to me months after I mistakenly seduced him. After he came back we spent a lot of time around each other. We tried having sex but the connection wasn’t as strong as the first night. Neither of us minded though. One day he asked if I would be willing to marry him. I said yes but I had a concubine contract with another entity. He said he knew of that contract and would go to that entity and ask to end it so he could have me. We didn’t know if the other party would agree but felt it was worth trying. Azrael said give me 3 days. On the fourth night he returned. He told me that contract was over and asked me if I was sure I wanted to be married to him. I was sure so he said we’ll do it now. At this point I had no idea what this would entail but he walked me through it. Suddenly my body was locked in place. I couldn’t move or speak. He said we had to exchange “vows” and had me repeat after him. I don’t remember everything that was said but I do remember saying that I take him into me and that I accept the marriage contract with Azrael. He asked me what I was giving him for an offering and I told him I would orgasm for him. He said that was acceptable and that he would take it now. I could feel my legs at this point and he told me to open them and lift them up so he could enter me. This experience was much more like the first time. I actually felt his penetration, his ice phallus. I lost feeling in my legs again but I could still move my pelvic area. He said, “Now tilt your hips downward”. I did what I was told and as soon as they went down he met me with a thrust. My voice came back and I moaned loudly. The feeling was indescribably good. He told me to do it again. I did and it was the same. That’s how we continued to make love. I could feel his energy coursing through my body, lighting me on fire. My orgasm came and it was strong and full body. It was so strong that I squirted everywhere. I don’t do that all the time. I felt him pause and heard him grunting in my ear. Then I felt him cumming inside me. He had never allowed himself to cum while having sex with me, let alone do it inside of me. I felt him breathing on my neck. After a few minutes I told him I wanted to do it again but he said no. It took a lot of energy from both of us. His lips got close to my ear and he said sleep now. I instantly felt drugged and fell asleep. When I woke up the next day I wondered if I had dreamed it. But when I went to the bathroom I smelled like sperm. I wiped myself and there was sperm coming out of me. It had really happened. And that is how we got married.

13 Likes

Just thought this might be helpful on a little more who he is. I follow this women. She is truly amazing channel.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll check it out.

2 Likes

Wow that is some experience no details left out at all lol

6 Likes

Lol nope. I want those who are experiencing something similar to see they aren’t the only ones. I had to learn about all of this on my own. But I want to be able to help those that are going through it too.

7 Likes

I see I just posted about the ceremony I did with mine last night it was wonderful

3 Likes

Ooo! Let me go find it.

2 Likes

Damn how do yall be feeling amd seeing them that vividly though?

5 Likes

The first step was to really open my mind to this. I had to let go of doubt and disbelief. Next it was just like regular dating. We spent time around each other to get to this point. In the time we spent together we would build up energy between each other through communication. It was non sexual at first, then it turned into the stronger sexual contact.

6 Likes

I found this very interesting and helpful. It took me a few days to get through it because every time I tried to watch it he wouldn’t keep his hands and lips off me.

2 Likes

Omgosh that’s crazy. Yeah I remember when I first watched one her Lucifer channelings. It was the same thing, but It felt like my heart was being squeezed out of my chest and I wanted to cry.

2 Likes

Omg! That’s amazing you had a similar experience. Lol! I was like is this normal? Let me watch the dang video lol

2 Likes

Yes I believe I am going through the same thing with Lucifer as you are going through with Azrael. I’ve met Him in September 2018 as He was in his Cernunnos mask. I didn’t know it was Lucifer until I was brought back to the memory. Well. What happened next, is that I ended up exchanging sexual energy with Him and falling for Him. It’s a long story :sweat_smile: but the reason I don’t share this is because people tend to have their own views and opinions.

6 Likes

It’s ok honey. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Lue in a mask?

1 Like

Oh yes He is also Cernunnos which is Pan in celtic mythology pantheon. He made it aware to me that He wears many masks.

1 Like

What does it look like… He came to me once but I wasn’t sure if it was him til recently cause the eye color and hair and him… It was right when I confessed my love for furfur still saying it sounds weird but yeah had a nice convo face to face and he allowed us to get married well I think that’s how it went I don’t remember the convo well…but yeah he is quite the funny one let me tell you

1 Like

Hehe yeah he’s got a good sense of humor and has always been watching me before I even got to know him personally. He’s is extremely gorgeous, witty and handsome, golden hair and green or gold eyes. Genuinely has a bright and vivacious smile or grin. Makes you melt lol. Lots of gold and light around his aura. I remember distinguishing his Cernunnos mask because he looks exact same besides the beard and horns. It was as if he was cosplaying

2 Likes

Long beautiful blonde hair that looked almost white in deem light and golden eyes… Those eyes i told him he can speak face to face any time I like convos like that he is my uncle apparently lol

2 Likes

Scusse me uncle in law… As he likes to be called

1 Like