How I got my ex back with magick

I also find that a bit frustrating.

There are fewer and fewer copies in circulation, and also, she’s not making a penny from ebay or amazon sales that are creeping up, £20, £40, £50, and higher.

But just in case anyone is new to this forum, the rules are the rules, so no PDFs please, I’d rather over-emphasise that than mislead anyone. :+1:

5 Likes

What’s the NAP?

@Kuruni it stands for Ninjas and Ponies

C’mon, man, scroll up a bit and you’ll see what they’re talking about. You can’t expect people to help you if you won’t help yourself… It’s literally in the first post on this thread

7 Likes

Pictured: one of the mighty spirits who dwell within the pages of this grimoire :thinking:

3 Likes

Sorry if I didn’t make this clear - trading PDFs or discussing trading PDFs of New Avatar Power is not okay and neither is mentioning sites where PDFs (which are not licensed by the rights holder) can be downloaded.

I don’t know how much more strongly I can make this point - this is not a joke, and you are on the forum of a publishing company which does kind of lead one to conclude that trading pirated published work may not be cool.

I will be removing any more mentions of PDF in this thread without further notice and may even consider a time-out for the next person who does so.

4 Likes

To add onto this, many of the rituals in the book are sourced from other texts in the public domain, much of which is collected and explained here and elsewhere on the forum:

There. Now you can all get to the underlying information, any nobody has to break any laws :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found one copy on ebay. They are cheaper than the amazon’s one.

3 Likes

I didn’t know this I do now thankyou Eva.

J

1 Like

going to try this tonight!!

2 Likes

You said a lot and yet nothing because I had no idea what you were talking about. What’s NAP? You gotta give people steps

You have to do a bit of research to find out what everything means on this forum. Maybe google NAP and you’ll find your answers.

What’s the point of this forum if I have to do research just to get the meaning of what anything means before I can get help,might as well go do the research on what I need

1 Like

What is NAP, please?

Pssst. Look

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=NAP

First topic has a lot of good stuff

@Mulattobabe02
@QLakshmi

4 Likes

Please be less rude when replying to people asking them or anyone else to give you time answering.

That you are not very good at reading comprehension is no-one else’s fault, since NAP is explained right in the opening of the OP:

6 Likes

NAP = New Avatar Power. Please read everything posted above, as it was already stated. Ask for clarifications only.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: well …:thinking:

Aha. Great idea. You got it right there.

Out of the 100% of people who are on this forum, exactly 0% of people learned what they wanted to know from 0% research.
So, a bit of research might help :wink:

5 Likes

Most important article you will ever read:

5 Likes

@Lady_Eva is it fine if I post the whole chant here from NAP?

With the re-issue, I am going to have to ask you please don’t, sorry, but Geof’s daughter has just re-published these in the past few months and anyone posting entire workings may be seen to be trying to undercut that. It’s affordable, available, and there are now zero obstacles to acquiring the work legitimately, which was less the case several years ago.

1 Like