How I consacrated my UC

Good evening everyone, so I just consacrated my UC with my own blood(with a cut on the shoulder muscle), and inchanted the “Alash tad al’ash tal ashtu” while doing it. Is it ok doing it while inchanting?

Thanks.

This is what Mode_439 did, I did pretty much the same thing, expected I did my own banishing.

"I consecrated mine last night. Here’s what I did:

1. Laid out the UC facing South (the direction of Hell and the Demonic…thanks E.A.:))
    1.1. Used the banishing ritual found within KofF, however, I faced the 4 cardinal points and vibrated the words whilst making an inverted pentagram within the air, circumambulating to the left (counter clock wise)

2. Sat atop the UC on my meditation zafu & zabuton and meditated. Whilst meditating I visualized ALL the insane Black Sorcery I’m going to do within MY personal UC - also visualized my life being built to order.

3. Then, after feeling a surge of energy pulsing through me (don’t know if I created it 'cause of my new BAD AZZ circle, or, 'cause of the entity bound to it? And i don’t care), I did the following:

From E.A. in another post in “translations” I believe…

“Give an offering to His house, to devour,
Which the eye, the house, is with Sammael.
700 years to bind the name of God in chains.”

The first phrase begins with the “lambda” looking symbol.
The second phrase begins with the sideways looking F.
The third phrase beings with the small line and long line running vertical.

I faced and read the LAMBDA looking symbol (R to L) - “Give an offering to His house, to devour,” and cut into my Right fatty portion of my palm to get a good blood drip going and smeared my blood over each and every symbol.

I did the same in turn for the rest of the symbols everyone :slight_smile:

I used my Right hand 'cause it’s my dominant hand…it made sense to ME. Now, perhaps because I’m a lil over the top, or, I’m not well balanced but I did the above process 3 times. I’d like to note that I felt pretty “high” after the consecration ritual…at one point I found myself cutting within my palm and laughing to myself.

P.S.,

From my experience in using blood every so often, it REALLY helps to have ALL of one’s medical supplies set up prior to any palm slashing/blood work.

I had my wound care, gauze, alcohol swabs…everything set up on a small table besides the entire operation :slight_smile:

P.S.S.,

BLOOD…it’s not juster for breakfast anymore! E.A. does discuss how to consecrate the UC in on of the last vids on YouTube.

M_439"

The intention is more important than words IMO.

1 Like

you know of insulin syringes right? What the hell are you cutting the shit out of your self when you could get 10 times the blood from one little needle stick?? Just curious, does the cutting hold some significants or is it just to obtain blood.

Yeah, I thought that cutting would have a stronger meaning.

I also often use the insulin syringe after whats more powerful than blood right from your veins,I use an anatomy book to find the best ones for the job.

I know of insulin syringes. I prefer to cut as it has a more primal feel to it. It is not just the blood, it is the act of the sacrifice that has the true significance. If you feel like a syringe is sufficient for your needs by all means use a syringe. I never felt like a syringe was a true sacrifice as needles don’t scare me as much as a knife does. The sacrifice for Belial and the UC was not just the blood, it was the act of overcoming my fear of cutting myself.

To some cutting will have a stronger meaning. It depends on you and with whom you are working with.

I know of insulin syringes. I prefer to cut as it has a more primal feel to it. It is not just the blood, it is the act of the sacrifice that has the true significance. If you feel like a syringe is sufficient for your needs by all means use a syringe. I never felt like a syringe was a true sacrifice as needles don’t scare me as much as a knife does. The sacrifice for Belial and the UC was not just the blood, it was the act of overcoming my fear of cutting myself.[/quote]

I’m only a few days into my pact with Belial. Believe me he LOVED the effort of giving him some fresh blood and pain from the cut.

I’m the same way, it doesn’t even matter how much you get, a little goes a LONG way, it’s all about the state of mind.

I know of insulin syringes. I prefer to cut as it has a more primal feel to it. It is not just the blood, it is the act of the sacrifice that has the true significance. If you feel like a syringe is sufficient for your needs by all means use a syringe. I never felt like a syringe was a true sacrifice as needles don’t scare me as much as a knife does. The sacrifice for Belial and the UC was not just the blood, it was the act of overcoming my fear of cutting myself.[/quote]

I’m only a few days into my pact with Belial. Believe me he LOVED the effort of giving him some fresh blood and pain from the cut.

I’m the same way, it doesn’t even matter how much you get, a little goes a LONG way, it’s all about the state of mind.[/quote]

Belial was the first entity that demand blood from me. He LOVES blood.

I’m the same way, it doesn’t even matter how much you get, a little goes a LONG way, it’s all about the state of mind.[/quote]

Belial was the first entity that demand blood from me. He LOVES blood.[/quote]

When I first evoked him I didn’t even ‘see’ much at first, but I got the inkling to bloody up the sigal itself too…

He fucking loves it. Crazy fucker. Now we’re tight, ya dig? I have this constant aura of darkness surrounding me these days, but it’s powerful as hell, and I’ve ‘spotted’ his signs everywhere, even had a few wild visions of these strange arabic or egyptian glyphs he was trying to get me to read.

I started to read and write them down but I kinda lost it. I get the impression he’s been appearing to me as a ‘totem’ over the years, if that makes sense…in anticipation of our bond.

Crazy shit. Maybe I’m a madman…guess it doesn’t matter anymore, this is all just for fun, right?

Hahahaha, Belial is a sadistic fucker. I think anyone who willing works with him HAS to be mad IMO. I know that powerful feeling of his all encompassing darkness. It makes you.feel powerful, like you can take on the world, and the people around you react as though they are in submission to you. That was one of the reasons a pact was so alluring to me. After having Belial close to me, or in me for so long I felt like I have learned to summon up his darkness and familars with a little effort.

It is gonna be a wild ride. Stick it out and you will barely be able to recognize your old (and in my case weaker) life.

1 Like

The more I hear this, the LESS I wanna work with him hahaha.

Belial is number two on the list of demons I want to work with, right behind Azazel. Reading about others’ experiences with him makes him all the more appealing.

Cool man, I wasn’t trying to be a smart ass but was curious. I just hate taking a blade to myself uggggh. Just gives me chills thinking about. Considering I’m a recovering heroin addict the old syringe seemed logical lol.