How heredity, brain pathways, and psychology play into magicak

This is a topic that I feel is looked over to often. The psychological brain and it’s biology. Yeah yeah sure we all know about the pineal gland, not very many new black magicians are aware that they must first know how to control there own thoughts. I believe every magician should know the three basics Well four basics, before we jump on any path working these threw must be learned. I’m very interested in the psychological aspects of magick. What makes a person who they are and how to use that to better there magickal accent even if it’s very small stuff, small things can go a long way. This is probably why I feel so connected to the gatekeeper beelzebub, even tho I hate bugs. All that beelzebub has to teach is likely more important then any other magickal event, power, ability, ritual, or meditation. Simply because what makes you, you is the reason why your on the path your on. Now here’s a lesson to new players who may be in a place of desperation asking themselves “why aren’t my love spells working?” Or “I’m never gonna successed” if you really believe passionately about this stuff then that just makes things easier. You can’t just use magick and not become immersed in some way. This is where genetics come in. Now you know what DNA is right. If you don’t go back to school. But DNA is genetic code it’s the biological substance that makes you look the way you are. Your ears, nose, mouth, eyes etc. now genetics don’t just carry physical traits they carry mental traits too. This includes personality, attention span, focus, opinions, and most importantly personal perspectives. So Genetics also past down astral genes. Now how exactly? Well ya know how some kids can see ghosts and shit or some people can predict things that are off the wall but they end up happening. Meet that persons family there is not a doubt that if these people believe in the beyond but have never thought once of experiencing godhood. They will tell you that indeed they do have some weird 6th sense. WHY is this possible? I’ll tell you it’s a theory but it’s likely due to the viberations that the genes give off that are then cloned to make a… a uh. A child a fucking child. So basically astral muscles work just like brain muscles and physical muscle, why is this important. Because depending on your genetics or age and your brain your spiritual accent may take longer then others. So onto brainpath ways. Think of these as caves that your brain digs in its self, this system can be seen as a reflection of our godhood. The part of the brain that have no path ways can be seen as infinite potential, the pathways are parts of your brain that has progressed and develop new skills. You can think of these pathways as branches of a tree as well. Because as you learn one skill you learn a whole bunch of other skills along with that skill. Back to WHY this is important. Simple it tells us that practice overtime will produce a new skill. In this case all things spiritual. This is why EA says to practice meditation every day or evoke daily. Because as we keep doing these things potential is reached and we achieve the impossible. Every single thing is reflection upon it’s self.

1 Like

Please introduce yourself properly, as you were asked to do, before making any more posts.

1 Like